BB parks this weekend

Big Boulder will be open this weekend, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm daily.

Snow Passes are $28 and cannot be combined with other discount offers. All snow passes can be purchased at Boulder Park Lodge.

Two lifts will be operating-Merry Widow and Big Boulder.

Rentals and lessons are not available and Snow Tubing is closed for the season.

LOVE, Boulder, Snow Drift, and Bunny Parks will be rebuilt for the upcoming weekend.

Slopes/Parks Open:

Love Park

Boulder Park

Midway

Draufganger

Snodrift

Bunny Schuss

* Bunny's Elbow

So how are the park conditions? What's the setup like jumpwise? I was up last week and Love had a 2 2-jump (small/med) setup and boulder had jump/hip/jump setup. Is that the setup now even after the rebuild? Anyone who was there today let me know. Planning on going up tomorrow even with the rain.

So how are the park conditions? What's the setup like jumpwise? I was up last week and Love had a 2 2-jump (small/med) setup and boulder had jump/hip/jump setup. Is that the setup now even after the rebuild? Anyone who was there today let me know. Planning on going up tomorrow even with the rain.

4 jumps on widow.. 2 on Bigboulder. speed is an issue with the wet snow. nips already cut out a trash bag, he will be there.

4 jumps on widow.. 2 on Bigboulder. speed is an issue with the wet snow. nips already cut out a trash bag, he will be there.

Did nips win the alien invasion today? The skier competition looked pretty close between nips and a couple others the dude in the red shirt and the dude in the white greenish jacket.

The landings are perfect at Boulder (steep & long, hardly any impact on landing if you hit it right). With the conditions being slow because of the slushy snow, it's pretty much impossible to overshoot them.

I was up today and the jumps in Love park were great and the top one on Boulder park was also good. The only problem was that it was foggy as hell.

Love park had a 4 jump line today with the last 2 jumps in the line having both a med side and small side hit. The avg size of the jumps in Love are from 10ft up to 20ft maybe (I could be way off here). The 1st jump in Boulder park is 25-30ish and the 2nd jumps (side-by-side) are both monsters like 50ft and 40ft. I'm not much of a rail guy, but they got a decent variety of rails.

I get a pass to Bear Creek and their park is really good, but I've been to Boulder the past 2 weekends and it's been a ton of fun. If Boulder was as close to me as Bear, I'd get a pass to Boulder.

The landings are perfect at Boulder (steep & long, hardly any impact on landing if you hit it right).

The big jump is only for big guys. the small side landing area works but the landing for the big side is waaaaaaaaaaaay to short with variable conditions and the pop on the lip, you either overshoot or knuckle. Everything else is prime, although I don't know how much rain they got last night.

The big jump is only for big guys. the small side landing area works but the landing for the big side is waaaaaaaaaaaay to short with variable conditions and the pop on the lip, you either overshoot or knuckle. Everything else is prime, although I don't know how much rain they got last night.

i agree the big jump is just ridiculous right now.. its hard to get speed as is with the slush and the constant change of the snow.. hitting the big side is just asking for it!

So... the small side of the jump with a bad landing has a good landing and is 40ft, roughly? Are the jumps on Love about the same as the were for the Buckman's comp?

Jumps on love are super small. I think the first one that was in the buckmans comp is still the same size though.

Boulder parks jumps looked soooo good and tempting ......but you really cant move on the snow at all.

I left boulder on Saturday after 45 mins. No speed = No dice .

+ the cluster fuck of people that is known ass bunnyshushe and bunny's elbow

Edited by poop

anyone go today? how was it?

it was alright. kinda cloudy adn stuff but the lips were all pretty good. landings are solid ice and i didnt hit the jumps but its still alot of fun. the skinny urban downbox was super sick.

it was alright. kinda cloudy adn stuff but the lips were all pretty good. landings are solid ice and i didnt hit the jumps but its still alot of fun. the skinny urban downbox was super sick.

i think that box was my least favorite feature there. the landing is completely flat. the first jump on boulder is super fun, we didnt hit the 2nd, but it looked really nice as well. a litlte too windy today to be hitting 50 foot jumps though. lips in the rail park and the area between features got beat up prety quick today.