Blue Crew Hike

zaldon

I'm likely going hiking tomorrow on the Appalachian Trail. I was going to hike with A-Jeff yesterday but he bailed and I ended up playing frisbee golf at Lehigh Parkway..

Disc Golf....Frisbee is a company. You wouldn't say I played Taylor Made golf at Torey Pines.

That being said, I still call it Frolf alot because of that Seinfeld episode.

I'm at the Philly course near the zoo a good amount if you or anyone in the area wants to throw a round.

And the 100's of people that play it regularly in philly call it disc golf.

i also call it disc golf...because that's what it's called.

you ever play at Tyler St Park ectobar? it's really nice there. I'm also a fan of sedgely...gotta get there soon.

i also call it disc golf...because that's what it's called.

you ever play at Tyler St Park ectobar? it's really nice there. I'm also a fan of sedgely...gotta get there soon.

I do. Tyler is an awesome course. Pry the best around here. Problem for me is, its a bit of a hike. That combined with the fact that, that course takes longer to play than most due to its length and extra holes, its more of an all day affair. Where as I can just shoot to Sedgley or Belvue pretty quickly. I am planning on getting out there soon though.

Sorry to jack your thread guys...

Edited by ectobar

• 4 weeks later...