Going to whistler next sunday

OutCold

Hey guys, I'm getting married on Friday and flying to Vancouver Saturday morning. I convinced my fiancee to get in a day at Whistler before going on a cruise to Alaska. Unfortunately we're only going to be there for one day....and only Blackcomb will be open. Since I'm only going to be there for one day, I thought I'd ask any of you who've been there if there's anything that's gonna be open that I should make sure to hit. I'm pretty stoked my season's still not over...I might actually count this day as my first day of next season haha. Thanks for any info you guys have.

This will be the first year our crew hasn't gone out in May. We've gone out for the past three. Not really anything worth recommending... Get up to the Glacier and hike up and look over the backside, some of Blackcombs most famous lines lie there. 7th Heaven is always a good time, lots of little bumps and things to play on. Keep an eye out for some of the money booters that you'll see in next years films, maybe you'll even see a session with a Heli doing follow cams... Last year it was 85 degrees and the sun was nuclear, year before it was overcast and mid 40ish, year before that we got just under a foot of snow for 2 days and then two bluebird days. Whistler is awesome, shoulda just gone this year....

I was there about a month ago and there was alot of snow up in the glaciers. I guess the conditions can be pretty variable day in day out this time of year so I would say stay above treeline and hit the Glacier chair, the 2 T-Bars and then 7th Heaven.

Sea To Sky Highway is pretty scenic and worth a few pictures.

Congrats and enjoy