Jan 23 - 30th 2010 Tahoe BOOKED

phillycore

I'm pretty stoked....heading to Tahoe for a week Jan 23-30 2010 with my supervisor/friend from work.

Resort is literally sitting pretty much on heavenly's parking lot... also planning on hitting kirkwood, squaw, and whatever else we get into...

I know it's june.....but any skiing stoke in june is pure gold!!

• 1 month later...

I think I just got that problem solved...

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.p...view=getnewpost

Just hoping I can handle the damn things...

I'm still wondering if I might be best off also bringing my Public Enemy's, or Firstbloods with me as well to keep in the car if it's not deep...

Thoughts??

Just not sure how I'm going to manage a 30m turning radius 190 length (115 waisted) ski in the tree areas... Definitely won't be making tight turns...

I've just never skied on anything so massive that's all... Pa needs to get a big dump before January so I can try these fuggers out....haha

I'm soo damn stoked though..

You'll be fine on those..just start exercising and getting strong for ski season. I like doing the eliptical machine..and my Blowers have a 29m turn radius and I ski them in the bumps..and yeah bring a 2nd pair along for if it's a hardpack day..

I'm trying on the excersize part of it....

My wife got me to sign up for a 5k run on October 25th so I I figured that should get me a good start for ski season as I'm now running to get in shape for that.

My main goal is just to be able to run the whole thing... Being my size that would seriously be an accomplishment and a good start to a more healthy lifestyle.

I've got to hit the track tonight after the sun goes down for another 4 miles.....(walk/run of course)

Working on the core of the Phattycore... ummmm I mean Phillycore.....