Early Season Openings WROD?

Ride Delaware ?

I've been trolling alpinezone, and they have a thread that asks this, but I was wondering if we actually have any WRODs. I know that Big Boulder has a WROD, and when Shawnee opens early, they link 4 trails together for an impressive WROD, but overall, would you even say Blue or Camelback have WRODs? They don't open early enough and usually have enough trails with a good base. I know that Elk opens with 4 trails, but their trails are usually legit with like a 30 inch base with side to side coverage. Expecting any WRODs this year, or is PA just not into opening as early as possible?

two seasons ago Mount Snow opened on November 10th with a steezy top to bottom WROD..almost 1700 vert...that's like four Big Boulders..and best of all I found someone to carpool with.. :lol:

And you probably had to blow him to get in the ride with you.

I'll let you come with us next time we do another VT trip.......but your gonna have to ride in the trunk.

Apparently the "cool" kids like to call the white ribbon of death a WROD.

I'm not dong a WROD outside of PA at a place that I don't have a season pass.

But, that's just me.

I might do some WROD in NY if I it gets me skiing at least two weeks before PA opens up

WROD is for the cool kids to ski/ride on also. It's not just for breakfast anymore B)

• 3 weeks later...

Driving with Doug is stress free because there is never a chance he'll pass anyone. The two times he's let me drive on the way home, his car is like "who the fawk is driving right now!?!"

I'll always go north on opening weekend. Two years ago BB and Mount Snow opened the same weekend. 1700 vert vs 300 vert....that's a tough one :)

Driving with Doug is stress free because there is never a chance he'll pass anyone. The two times he's let me drive on the way home, his car is like "who the fawk is driving right now!?!"

I'll always go north on opening weekend. Two years ago BB and Mount Snow opened the same weekend. 1700 vert vs 300 vert....that's a tough one :)

Clearly driving like a grandma made it go boom.