BLUE now renting season lockers

Robert2

Blue mountain is now renting season gear lockers.

I got on the list last year and today I got the call that they are now renting for this season.

So if you don't want to haul your skis or board all winter now is the time to rent a locker.

If I didn't tune my equipment all the time, or I parked at the top lodge, I'd consider it, but I'm a bottom lodger.

Blue mountain is now renting season gear lockers.

I got on the list last year and today I got the call that they are now renting for this season.

So if you don't want to haul your skis or board all winter now is the time to rent a locker.

dont you ski at multiple mountains? it isnt really gonna do any good to keep everything there. just keep that in mind before you buy.

dont you ski at multiple mountains? it isnt really gonna do any good to keep everything there. just keep that in mind before you buy.

I have 3 exact same boards with bindings so I'll leave two at JF and Blue and keep one at home in case we do the odd night session ...midnight madness... at BB.

The advantage of having a locker is that there is no "special" needs for transportation

to the mountain. You don't need a big car or one with racks and when you go with a group

of people you don't have to figure out how to make it all fit in a small car.

I don't drive so for me its just that much easier to get a ride when I don't have to have a driver worry about how to fit a sharp edged snowboard in a car ... sometimes with baby seats.

I'm like any 15 year old kid looking for a ride.

It just helps a bit more when you don't have to carry the gear to the mountain...especially

on public transportation.

• Like 3

I have 3 exact same boards with bindings so I'll leave two at JF and Blue and keep one at home in case we do the odd night session ...midnight madness... at BB.

The advantage of having a locker is that there is no "special" needs for transportation

to the mountain. You don't need a big car or one with racks and when you go with a group

I don't drive so for me its just that much easier to get a ride when I don't have to have a driver worry about how to fit a sharp edged snowboard in a car ... sometimes with baby seats.

It just helps a bit more when you don't have to carry the gear to the mountain...especially

Well played Robert!

Couldn't do it any better in your situation.

If I didn't tune my equipment all the time, or I parked at the top lodge, I'd consider it, but I'm a bottom lodger.

There are season rental lockers available at the bottom lodge.

I picked the top lodge location just because it seemed to me that the bottom lodge had

the swarms of snow tubers.

There are season rental lockers available at the bottom lodge.

I picked the top lodge location just because it seemed to me that the bottom lodge had

the swarms of snow tubers.

snowtubing has its own separate building/bubble now, so that really wouldnt have been an issue.

The lower lot and entrance were so jam packed last year on a weekend that I just figured

the top lodge would have less people to trip over.

My mission at Blue is to meet up with Friday night school groups to teach snowboarding

to my relatives from Philly.

So as you all probably know by now that tripping over people is an understatement when

these kids offload the buses on Friday nights.

Its just a sea of people stripping off street clothes and booting up for the snow.

Looks a lot like Woodstock.

As far as keeping anything in lockers goes... I don't know about you guys but

I never leave any clothing or boots in season rental lockers.

Everything that gets wet with sweat goes home to be washed and dried out every day.

You wouldn't wear gym clothes without washing them would you?

I have a boot dryer and if a ski resort would pump warm air into the lockers

I'd leave boots in the locker.

I bought boots and a board for my wife today.

actually, yes. if you were ever that nerd in HS who got shoved into lockers you will feel comfortable.

I'm gonna need 3; 2 for myself and one for the gear. I'll knock out the dividers.......this could be big...........didn't Babs want to put up condos?

Edited by moeghoul
  • Like 1

I dont think this has been answered or im too drunk to read but what is the season cost of a locker at blue. When I was younger this would have been key and I always thought those that had lockers were special (not in a retarded way) to have their skis at the mtn. at all times. I am an upper lodge kinda guy- only because when I started at Blue there only was an upper lodge also the lower lodge smells like asparagus piss. Anyway whats the cost

I dont think this has been answered or im too drunk to read but what is the season cost of a locker at blue. When I was younger this would have been key and I always thought those that had lockers were special (not in a retarded way) to have their skis at the mtn. at all times. I am an upper lodge kinda guy- only because when I started at Blue there only was an upper lodge also the lower lodge smells like asparagus piss. Anyway whats the cost

$110 for the season locker.

Its more than worth it for me.

I paid for my 2010 season pass last March so getting bit with the $110 fee now

isn't so bad.

ahh the good old days. as of last i checked, $75. i just mooch space in my parents locker though, so i'm not sure.

Those were the good old days. Does anyone else remember when there was the 2 person short challenge chair(11 min) and how blue used to go deep into the thaw and keep it running. I can remember coming down the bumps on the falls and having to skim over the mini-lake that formed right before the chair. Maybe its just me but I remember them letting challenge and the falls bump up the whole way down..used to be a true PA dbl. black.

$110 for the season is nothing - shit if I knew that i would have paid for my own locker but I think back then lockers were hard to come by. Gonna have to ask my Dad about this one- I think he was holding out

The lockers ARE hard to come by if you wait until ski season to get one.

I couldn't get a locker at the end of the ski season last year because they were all

taken so they put me on a waiting list and said they would call me next season.

I was real surprised getting the call now so early before the season started.

That says to me that Blue is really on the ball and looking to get us hooked up right this year.

The lockers ARE hard to come by if you wait until ski season to get one.

I couldn't get a locker at the end of the ski season last year because they were all

taken so they put me on a waiting list and said they would call me next season.

I was real surprised getting the call now so early before the season started.

That says to me that Blue is really on the ball and looking to get us hooked up right this year.

Says to me that Blue needs the $110.

Says to me that Blue needs the $110.

Thats just absurd.

Even if this month they renewed a hundred lockers and collected $11,000, you really think that

compares to the working capital they made selling 300,000 $40 lift tickets last year?

They are just doing a good job kicking off the season right and calling the season pass holders who got on the list.