hello from bromley!

Sensi

I know, they are the only resort I have ever seen making snow in the rain... But seriously, if you were going to make up a mountain to live at, why would you choose Bromley when you have Stratton, Okemo, Killington right in that area... Just wondering...

I know, they are the only resort I have ever seen making snow in the rain... But seriously, if you were going to make up a mountain to live at, why would you choose Bromley when you have Stratton, Okemo, Killington right in that area... Just wondering...

You do know not everybody lives a certain place because of the ski areas nearby? Maybe they work in Manchester? Bromley is the most convenient, by far.

Thats my guess, but all 3 of them have different accounts... Haven't some PASRs met Shadows? Why would Sticky Icky claim to be from Bromley of all places?

I met shadows we worked together at Blue Mountain he was pretty legit, and when I worked at Boulder everyone hated him for some reason..I never got why..They wanted me to take his pass once but I didn't

• Like 1

I met shadows we worked together at Blue Mountain he was pretty legit, and when I worked at Boulder everyone hated him for some reason..I never got why..They wanted me to take his pass once but I didn't

take my pass? haha. people at boulder hate me because i hate them.

most retarded bunch of park ops ive ever had the displeasure of working with.

• Like 2