4frnt skis?

LineSki

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay - now I have to make a gushy dad comment. I am ecstatic that I found this site. 1st because my kids are getting to meet a group of people that they can relate to and ski with. Second - because steeze has something to do that will improve his spelling while doing something he considers fun. Spell check can be fun too!! Wait till I explain that one to hymen!! :naughty sorry ladies.. it is a guys world! :rock

Okay - now I have to make a gushy dad comment.  I am ecstatic that I found this site. 1st because my kids are getting to meet a group of people that they can relate to and ski with. Second - because steeze has something to do that will improve his spelling while doing something he considers fun. Spell check can be fun too!!  Wait till I explain that one to hymen!!  :naughty  sorry ladies.. it is a guys world! :rock

What's ahymen. ;)

most places had them for around 399. msrp i believe was mid 500s, but you'd be getting ripped off to pay that much for them, even though 4FRNT makes a quality product. the MSPs msrp is something like 699? i paid 390 for mine, brand new. you're not gonna find a pair for much cheaper than 300 though, they dont make nearly as many skis as most other companies do.