Blue Wed 1/13

moe ghoul

i was up this morning. probably wont make it up until saturday morning again, unless i go after work tomorrow or friday. anyway, conditions have been incredible first thing in the morning before the masses come and take over the hill. everything has been groomed super well, and the bumps and parks have been amazing.

make sure you get there early for the best possible conditions, obviously. i love getting there early and watching the sun come up over the hill on a clear day. JADIP.

17835_523856106394_39300404_31149360_6633793_n.jpg

17835_523856111384_39300404_31149361_6032768_n.jpg

first run of the day i had the gopro out and mounted on the pole for some different angle shots. kinda cool looking and filming this way in bumps and the park is neat-o.

17835_523856096414_39300404_31149358_2972817_n.jpg

and of course, the real KT was there shredding with white wave as well.

17835_523856101404_39300404_31149359_8039145_n.jpg

here is a video of the bumps and our first run down Central Park. its unedited, so forgive me for the talking and the loud wind noise. (you can just turn the volume off) they had blown fresh snow in the bumps so they were absolutely perfect. best bumps i have skied on the east coast. yes i said it.

if it doesn't load, peep this link:

enjoy, or don't.

Great vid quality, conditions look good up there, I'm tempted to pick up one of those cams.

photo quality is decent and the video quality is the best i've seen for something this lightweight, small, and portable. i would recommend it. just compare it to the video and photos that jeff and doug are posting ;)

Got up there by 9 and Blue did not blow,

we met and skied with Angry Hugo,

I took 3 spills on Challenge's bumps,

Caught some air off the park jumps,

left the mountain right around 3,

Stopped at Wawa's for gas and a pee,

all in all it was fairly steezeeeee...

The end.

Got up there by 9 and Blue did not blow,

we met and skied with Angry Hugo,

I took 3 spills on Challenge's bumps,

Caught some air off the park jumps,

left the mountain right around 3,

Stopped at Wawa's for gas and a pee,

all in all it was fairly steezeeeee...

The end.

sorry my video report from yesterday didnt live up to the expectations today. doesn't sound like it was too bad, though.

sorry my video report from yesterday didnt live up to the expectations today. doesn't sound like it was too bad, though.

It was good, they blew some styrofoam on Barney's last nite, but the seeding is a little off, imo, they shoulda spaced the bumps a little better. The parks look great, they were moving piles around on Switchback? today and the set ups look legit. Nice little fire pit they put in as well at the valley lodge. Got crowded by 10.

Nice finally meeting up with you, Moe. Conditions were fair and a bit crowded, especially for a Wednesday. It was like 3" of goodness on top of hardpack. You know, PA boilerplate. Since the temps were above freezing for the first time in about a month, there was no need to dress like an astronaut. The jumps were all nice, but I hit one with not enough speed. Good thing I had my armor on.

Drink up, people.

Sidewinder is really shaping up. The jumps are looking good, and they got some rails in place. Should be open any day now. If only they could put it on a straight trail......

i sold him one ha. seriously, the thing is awesome. hopefully plenty of full 1080p hd footy coming from utah next week if it actually starts snowing

yes you did. i saw yours and bought mine haha.

you should work for gopro because you just sold me one

just wait until you get one. and of course, get the HD.