Atomic's Aspen Adventure

AtomicSkier

Ajax and Snowmass close April 11, Highlands is April 4th. I heard a rumor that Johnny Style was going to show up at Highlands on the 4th and scare the kiddies.

Closing is a combination of Mardi Gras and killer skiing.

I figured GSS was going to hit it big in Vegas and fly you guys out here one last time.

• 3 months later...

Nice thread bump. It made me feel good again. I head back to Aspen this Saturday for a week. I'll be able to still use my season pass to ride up the gondola at Ajax. Of course, it isn't the same coming down.

Ya, going back and reading this made me happy. Hopefully you'll be able to be a ski bum again next year :)

Jackson has a lot of small things to huck yourself off of, but in terms of stuff that is actually big and huckable...Snowmass wins :yes

I know this thread is old but erm.. If you don't know about the big stuff in Jackson, your not looking in the right places.

Nice thread bump. I am pumped for Aspen.

Yesterday I had some free time and was reliving the Jackson Hole thread. Good times and better times ahead :wiggle

Jackson Hole is awesome in so many ways, but I'm an Aspen fanboy like NSJay now :nana (and a Jackson Hole one, as well).