Camelback 3-27-10 PASR Day

RidgeRacer

The Camel looked nothing like that today. There was sugar bumps and ice patches on every trail, it was either a lot busier this morning than yesterday or they didn't groom last night.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

Well, I am sure Dime can concur, but they definitely did some serious pushing around this past week... Alot of those flats coming off the headwalls were real thin... Looks like they did it up right for the 2nd to last day...

Yes indeed, just from my pics of a couple days earlier the coverage looked far worse. They did an amazing job getting things ready for Saturday with what they had.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I was there from about eleven thirty till three thirty. I was sad i didn't see anybody from PASR...? :dunno Although i lapped the park all day.

Had a great park day, i was impressed with camelbacks park, although i will never understand why bigger mountains dont have a park from the top to the bottom, like bear. the double lift just wasn't doing it for me.

The jumps landings were a little bit icy, but fun none-the-less. i lost a few binding screws and then the last two snapped when landing a 3. So i had to take a snowplow run down because i couldn't use my back foot. Than had to call it a day.

I really would love to go more, but i think that's my last day out.

great season 09-10! :clap2