Boards for sale

RomeOp

So I've got some stuff to unload. It can either be shipped, or brought back to PA at the end of July. I can email pics of anything to you.

all of these boards are 09/10.

K2 Believer 159. used. i'd give it a 9/10. a few topsheet scratches from lift lines. fresh base grind and wax. $175

K2 TurboDream 156. used. 8/10. again, a few topsheet scratches and a few minor scratches on the base. can't even get a fingernail in them. fresh wax. $175 this is on ebay now, but i'll remove it if anyone is interested...

K2 Parkstar 155. used. 9/10. fresh tune, basegrind and wax. really good condition for being a used board. $150

K2 WWW Rocker 148. used. 5/10. hasn't had a tune. can wax it. base has gashes, nothing major. $100

I've got some 2011 K2 cinch CTX's that I want to get rid of. ridden once. $100, they retail for $250 new.

If anyone is looking for cheap outerwear, send me a message. Lots of Gore stuff(volcom and AK) from 2010. used but good condition.

PMs are replied to. sorry, i don't get on the site too often.

Like the post stated, all of the boards are from this past season, '09/10.

Hit me up if you have any more questions.

I've also got some Ride nitrane contrabands I could sell. They are black and sized 9-11. used. If you're interested let me know and we can discuss a price.