Ski House Shares?

Ride Delaware ?

I was wondering if any of you had any idea how the hell a ski house and its subsequent shares works? I have no interest in being in one, but I see lots of inquiries on other message boards looking for members and have no idea what is going on with these... Can anyone shed some light?

I don't think a ski house for Blue mountain, Stowe and Jackson Hole would be logical..

What do you mean. Imagine not having to drive up to blue on saturday and sunday. Thats so much extra sleep, and shit, imagine how much gas money you'd save.... You could definitely pull mad chicks from the hill back to you rad ski house with those sick raps you have on the lifts... what are you thinking.

So your basically renting a room in a house? I'm guessing you can use it anytime? I live at the beach and hasn't heard much about beach house shares... Probably a Dewey Beach thing...

I thought you went to a good school? :nana

yes.

HAHAHA Did you really just say that?! Let's refer to your 2008 / 2009 season....

toast.jpg

I thought you went to a good school? :nana

HAHAHA Did you really just say that?! Let's refer to your 2008 / 2009 season....

Your only pulling stats from one year. Weak survey. Doug has been going to mainly, Jackson, Stowe and Blue for how many years straight?

That's not an excuse for Shadows/Elephant/Whatever...he still gets around.

eh. this season will be a test i guess. right now its looking like sub 10 day ski season. maybe even sub 5.

two years ago was by far the best ive ever had. quanity and quality. although we had more snow last year. now im at the bottom again and in pa so who knows.

Edited by Swodahs

eh. this season will be a test i guess. right now its looking like sub 10 day ski season. maybe even sub 5.

two years ago was by far the best ive ever had. quanity and quality. although we had more snow last year. now im at the bottom again and in pa so who knows.

Would help if you didn't sell all your shit. You come at it with the wrong attitude. Yeah Pa isn't the greatest to ride, but you can still have plenty of fun.

Would help if you didn't sell all your shit. You come at it with the wrong attitude. Yeah Pa isn't the greatest to ride, but you can still have plenty of fun.

Shady Showdahs is too core to ski PA. He only wants to shred the gnar with the TGR Maggot's and the Nick Malozzi's of the world. :rock

call me what you want, bipolar, emotional POS, childish, hater, liar...... im not stupid though. ;)

Shady Showdahs is too core to ski PA. He only wants to shred the gnar with the TGR Maggot's and the Nick Malozzi's of the world. :rock

its really more of a "i shouldnt be here" feeling. im over it.

• Like 1