Snowing!!!

Ride Delaware ?

I can't remember if I found it on Nelsap or dcski.com lost ski areas, but there was a ski area that looked pretty decent around Camden... If they could keep snow on it, it probably would be pretty profitable now with all the people and no close ski areas... Snowmaking and lifts... Had it all... Now I think its condos and housing developments :(

I can't remember if I found it on Nelsap or dcski.com lost ski areas, but there was a ski area that looked pretty decent around Camden... If they could keep snow on it, it probably would be pretty profitable now with all the people and no close ski areas... Snowmaking and lifts... Had it all... Now I think its condos and housing developments :(

FWIW, I had a decent time in Philly last season with all the snow we had

it was in pine hill, and is now a golf course. Gloucester county college, camden county college both have some glades with about 70 feet of vert :banghead