~my new carpet~

Ski

Man, I was worried. The auction ended over a week ago and even parcel post should have been here before today. And the guy's phone number was just the Swiss Valley Ski Area main number that is closed for the season. Then two boxes weighing 80lbs showed up today and every jacket is in great condition. They weren't allowed to be taken home, so they were just used a few hours a day, mostly 10 to 30 days this past season. And at least three were never worn at all.

One's already back up on EBay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=7152654513

WOW - what a great deal!!  What ski club are you outfitting?  how many are you auctioning off?

25942[/snapback]

They don't know yet, but I'm going to donate a half-dozen to our Courtesy Patrol as a thank you for giving my oldest a "job" a long time ago.

you really dont like regular members do you?

25966[/snapback]

huh? I have my select few :P haha jk.

Anyway, the staff works hard (or hardly works?) to keep this place running, and make it a great community, I think we deserve a day off, and time to relax and hang out, and grass ski :) So please master, let us go ;)

huh?  I have my select few  :P haha jk.

Anyway, the staff works hard (or hardly works?) to keep this place running, and make it a great community, I think we deserve a day off, and time to relax and hang out, and grass ski  :)  So please master, let us go  ;)

25970[/snapback]

you guys do deserve it. its an awesome website and you guys keep it running smoothly even with my horrid spelling.

ski999---am I invited...? :wub:

haha just playin

25967[/snapback]

I don't get it...why would a girl have to ask to be invited? Did I miss a rule change?

This is a trial run day, I think, for Jeff and some others to see if grass skiing is going to be worth a risk of misdemeanor trespassing at CB, Blue, or Montage...

ski999---am I invited...? :wub:

haha just playin

25967[/snapback]

:rock can't wait.  Greg can't either, since we're making him go.  :P

25975[/snapback]

Zonked...Greg is going to pick you up right after he comes to pick up me...Yes Greg, you are going :)

Dude look at it this way....Just steal a UPS truck, and we have all the room you need. You can bring your mom, and I am sure you can find a gift for her in the back of it.

My mom is working on mother's day....Then she will probably go chill with her ponies....