Time for a New Thread!

oldtimeskier

Not knocking anyone about their opinions of Sno. Seriously that's why the say "opinions are like assholes......."

Sno is like no other mountain I have been to. As others have said the layout must have been done my someone on crack, or someone bought a piece of property shaped like a t-bone steak!

With that being said, it is never crowded and the conditions are usually very good. The maintenance sheds at the mountain crossroads and the view of the landfill on the horizon detract from the ambiance.

I am going back! I like all mountains....other than Bear Creek (day care center)!

Not knocking anyone about their opinions of Sno. Seriously that's why the say "opinions are like assholes......."

Sno is like no other mountain I have been to. As others have said the layout must have been done my someone on crack, or someone bought a piece of property shaped like a t-bone steak!

With that being said, it is never crowded and the conditions are usually very good. The maintenance sheds at the mountain crossroads and the view of the landfill on the horizon detract from the ambiance.

I am going back! I like all mountains....other than Bear Creek (day care center)!

Sno is a good uncrowded alternative to the $hit$how that will be Camelback and Blue this week when the once a year hoards arrive after the wind ends on Wednesday and Thursday. Great snowmaking and grooming.

It is kind of a funky area. Really two areas. The top of the mountain and the North Face. The North Face has some nice steeps about the same length as CB without the flat runout. Blues black diamonds are longer but not as steep. The lifts are slow but you'll get to the top faster because you won't have to wait in line for 10 to 30 minutes and it doesn't get scraped down as fast as CB and Blue. You can go at night and the conditions are still good but the lighting sucks. Have they made any improvements to the lights?