sidewinder tomorrow

Justin

last hit screenshot attached

lolwut

discuss

oh and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkWyzYIMW-g&feature=player_embedded

i think ya forgot the screenshot there buddy...

but judging by the video, that last hit looks long and not floaty, but i'll reserve any more judgement til i hit it tomorrow. it does look like it's made well.

Damn that last hit looks nice, but from what I remember from getting speed last year... it seems like that will be an issue in my pov to clear that thing, but again I would have to judge in person. Anyways from what I saw on Tuesday the landings were pretty steep. Can't wait to shred these Monday.

the third jump is awesome. the lip gives you plenty of float, is nice and smooth, and the landing is steep. if it was about 15 feet longer, it'd be perfect. speed is definitely not an issue at all either. land at the sweet spot on the 2nd jump and straightline into the third and you're spot on.

Jump line turned out nice. Last jump was a lot different than when i commented on earlier... bigger kicker and a little shorter gap. landings were actually pretty good. Snow was getting soft and wet when i left.

love the down rails. urban setups were great. last down rail lip could be wider, just to give the gapers more room to jump. a lot of ruts near to the rail made that a little rough to hit.

that flat to kicker box will be causing some injuries for sure, especially when sidewinder starts to harden up. at least one kid got a sled ride from ski patrol this morning.

VIP line continues to be the best idea blue has ever had. only once was it back to the end of the ropes, every other time there were less then 6 people in it. fun morning for sure