park skis for sale

Shadows

i got a pair of lines, the 153's, theyre the old version of the 1260's. theyre about 3 or 4 years old but have only been skiid on for 2 years (1 year park, 1 year all mtn.). Significant scratches on the top sheets, but no chunks that are real big. the edges will need a little work, theyre just rounded and grooved, mainly under the boot. As some of you know, lines have had problems with delaminating, these havent yet but they show signs that they could.

I also have a pair of salomon s810 bindings. orange and black with risers. everything is working good mechanically, they just have scratches on them. this binding is in no way a good park binding UNLESS, youre not very good and dont try new tricks and slides. They will most likely release if you try to disaster a rail or land a little crooked (even if you could save it on another brand of bindings). Its really only a good race/downhill binding, or if you just ride groomed trails.

*the bindings are mounted on the skis at the recomended place with a boot size of 325mm.

I will sell them seperately if i get offers.

**if no one wants them on here i will be at the nestors sale in quakertown.

o...i also have a pair of brand new, never used ski blades. the brand is "magic blade" model, "fluid"...ive never heard of it but they have really good construction

those bindings are great park bindings, as long as they are set right for your boot. it sounds just like the toe wings and forward pressure are off if the skis are popping off when you slide rails. there's probably nothing really wrong with the bindings themselves.

HAHA "the 153s" My first park ski. No offense but if ur going big DO NOT BUY THEM. But if theyre for someone just learning to ride park. I maybe be interested in them for someone. I dont know yet.

u can go big cause 1. theyre too short, 2. they give u no suport at all 3. theyre edges are really weak 4. thayre floppy peices of crap. but theyre great for learning

26435[/snapback]

Hey, how would you like it if you were trying to sell your K2's and someone was busting your balls about how crappy of ski it was? I bet you wouldn't like that....

Lay off the skis. ;)

Hey, how would you like it if you were trying to sell your K2's and someone was busting your balls about how crappy of ski it was?  I bet you wouldn't like that....

Lay off the skis.  ;)

26444[/snapback]

Skis are very personal.. I know specific set of skis that are crappy IMO that someone really close to me really loves. I think they are great!!! for him.... :D

Skis are very personal..  I know specific set of skis that are crappy IMO that someone really close to me really loves. I think they are great!!!  for him.... :D

26450[/snapback]

what i was saying, is that don't bust on other people stuff when they are trying to sell it. He may have lost a potentional buyer, because of Gurp's negative comments about the skis. Unless you know of a specific thing wrong with the product the seller is selling, and not revealing to the buyer, keep comments to the positive side, as not to detract from the things being sold. :)

what i was saying, is that don't bust on other people stuff when they are trying to sell it.  He may have lost a potentional buyer, because of Gurp's negative comments about the skis.  Unless you know of a specific thing wrong with the product the seller is selling, and not revealing to the buyer, keep comments to the positive side, as not to detract from the things being sold.  :)

26452[/snapback]

Gotcha, that was what I was trying to say too!! :yes

what i was saying, is that don't bust on other people stuff when they are trying to sell it.  He may have lost a potentional buyer, because of Gurp's negative comments about the skis.  Unless you know of a specific thing wrong with the product the seller is selling, and not revealing to the buyer, keep comments to the positive side, as not to detract from the things being sold.  :)

26452[/snapback]

I don't know man. We don't want people hocking junk on here. I think its best left skis are personal, and Gurp doesn't like them.

i want to buy them for a person just starting freestyle skiing but i dont have the money at this point in time.

jeff- poeple have the right to know other opinions of products good or bad. Plus it really doesnt matter cause ill prob end up buying them.

Edited by Gurp

u can go big cause 1. theyre too short, 2. they give u no suport at all 3. theyre edges are really weak 4. thayre floppy peices of crap. but theyre great for learning

26435[/snapback]

Actually Andrew, they are rather stiff. What do you mean by support? Do you mean pop? That goes with length. And someone as small as steeze could go huge with those skis. It's all about height. All edges crack eventually.. To any potential buyer, don't listen to andrew. There's nothing wrong with the skis. Just make for they're right for you.