G.N.A.R.

Glenn

http://unofficialnetworks.com/gnar/

I had no idea what Johnny Law was talking about a couple weeks ago. Then I got linked a couple times to this and finally took the time to watch it through.

Personally, I love playing games and although I haven't and probably will never play GNAR it looked like a blast. Make up a game and go have some fun at your hill.

• Like 1

McConkey was smart like way smart though I can't believe he was a pro I'm way better than him.

Skiing has become so serious, everyone's trying to be core and show how much cooler they are then everyone else. I'm not excluding myself from that I certainly get sucked into shit like which mtn to ski, why I'm way too cool for GoPro clips or making fun of Asian's fruit booting Catherine's area.

We all need to remember to chill the fuck out and remember we are all out here to have fun, GNAR I think is all about getting back to a more fun attitude.....that and I would really love to mass BN Razor's at Blue. People would have a Chernobyl level meltdown and those cats are wound up so so tight about their little 1000 vert plate tech-tonic's burp its hilarious.

Blue GNAR could be excellent

Take Barbara Green to lunch at BDMI = 5000 points

Ski Paradise at a high rate of speed in full texas tuck = 200 points

Ski Lazy Mile on Sat MLK weekend with eyes closed and hit no one = 1,000,000 points

Get to 2nd base with Heide Lutz in ticket office = 1000 points

Ski upper rat skank in December = 500 points

hmmm.....I can't see writing a line type book about Blue though..... lulz

Skiing has become so serious, everyone's trying to be core and show how much cooler they are then everyone else. I'm not excluding myself from that I certainly get sucked into shit like which mtn to ski, why I'm way too cool for GoPro clips or making fun of Asian's fruit booting Catherine's area.

We all need to remember to chill the fuck out and remember we are all out here to have fun, GNAR I think is all about getting back to a more fun attitude.....that and I would really love to mass BN Razor's at Blue. People would have a Chernobyl level meltdown and those cats are wound up so so tight about their little 1000 vert plate tech-tonic's burp its hilarious.

If you aren't taking unimportant or trivial things too serious then you aren't playing the internet game the right way.

Like I said the movie made GNAR look fun and I'm sure it is. Especially in an area where it is so widely played and referenced. Still telling complete strangers particularly those who aren't in on the game that you are the best on the hill doesn't make it fun for everyone else. You just look like a dick.

Naked skiing has and will always be funny, and all other sins are forgotten when you consider how much naked skiing happened in this movie/game. If you are playing GNAR and are being mean without being naked, you are adding to the problem.

I have a friend who two years ago at loveland went up to Seth Morrison and said, "hey Seth, i can't believe you are a pro, dude, I'm totally better than you" He was not amused

there has also been plenty of pole whacking on cornices at loveland going on since the movie came up online for free a couple of weeks ago.

BTW, i just want you all to know....I'M THE BEST SKIER ON PASR!!

Edited by jordan

I have a friend who two years ago at loveland went up to Seth Morrison and said, "hey Seth, i can't believe you are a pro, dude, I'm totally better than you" He was not amused

there has also been plenty of pole whacking on cornices at loveland going on since the movie came up online for free a couple of weeks ago.

BTW, i just want you all to know....I'M THE BEST SKIER ON PASR!!

/loveland claim