Bra Tree Looking Shaby

JollyJake99

Maybe it's just not "cool" anymore. There are almost none on ours this season.

I can't believe a "hardcore" woman would do this, personally. Both Siblet and I are pretty hard core, but taking off clothing on a chair lift ride is not on our list of things to do.

Fewer women who are hardcore skiers and riders, OR less people intending to get rid of a pari of clothing... I haven't seen too many healthy trees of that genus lately...

I can't believe a "hardcore" woman would do this, personally. Both Siblet and I are pretty hard core, but taking off clothing on a chair lift ride is not on our list of things to do.

Depending on how cold it is, it could be hardcore... I rode down Nile once when it was like 0 degree wind chill, and it was pretty hardcore lol... However, I would agree with you... Its probably a certain group of people that does that... Maybe it has just gone out of style... No real loss there...

• 3 weeks later...

I always thought that the contributions were brought up from the base ready to be deposited, not "harvested" on the lift ride itself.

I always thought that the contributions were brought up from the base ready to be deposited, not "harvested" on the lift ride itself.

Well, they probably are, but the whole SPIRIT of the thing is that they were "harvested" en route.

• 2 weeks later...