So, you want to move to CO

sibhusky

Everyone has their preferences. Sure, I would love to live in the Roaring Fork valley, but until I can afford to, I'll continue to live on the east coast. I'm not interested in sacrificing my "dream" just for short term gratification.

So, what's your dream?

Are you living at home rent free these days or something and that's the "afford to" part?

So, what's your dream?

Are you living at home rent free these days or something and that's the "afford to" part?

i read his post that living in the roaring fork valley is his dream, and he's laying low in pa to save up and make that a reality. seems like dropping wads to ski a shit ton in aspen is a good way to delay said dream, but i'm sure he'll have some asinine argument for why i'm wrong.

• Like 2

i read his post that living in the roaring fork valley is his dream, and he's laying low in pa to save up and make that a reality. seems like dropping wads to ski a shit ton in aspen is a good way to delay said dream, but i'm sure he'll have some asinine argument for why i'm wrong.

You're not wrong. I do spend a lot of money on ski trips. Then again, I make plenty of money to do so, all the while, saving plenty so one day, I will be able to be a CO resident. I'd rather work hard now, and retire in 30 years, and ski the rest of my life. There is no one way to live life...so stop trying to convince me that I'm doing it wrong. To each his own.

I think living the dream would be having Nick Malozzi and Glenn as backcountry guides.

Best Case Scenario:

- I get to laugh my ass off watching you struggle at altitude skinning in.

Worst Case Scenario:

- You piss me off and I push you into a slide.

Hmm... maybe I have those backwards.

• Like 1