Jacket, Gogs, Season Pass for sale

KevinThomas

for pictures check the CL post

Three brand new items for sale Armada Spectrum Jacket: Size Large: Color-Cyan/Magenta (as seen in middle) - Seen them online for 175 asking 130 Oakley Crowbar Snow goggle: Shattered White/Gray with Fire iridium Lens - Retail is 140 asking 100 Brand new voucher for Bear Creek Ski area '11-'12 All days season pass - Retail is 550 asking 450 Looking to move these all by early next week. Please make a reasonable offer, i'm looking to unload them quickly.

Three brand new items for sale

Armada Spectrum Jacket: Size Large: Color-Cyan/Magenta (as seen in middle) - Seen them online for 175 asking 130

Oakley Crowbar Snow goggle: Shattered White/Gray with Fire iridium Lens - Retail is 140 asking 100

Brand new voucher for Bear Creek Ski area '11-'12 All days season pass - Retail is 550 asking 450

Looking to move these all by early next week. Please make a reasonable offer, i'm looking to unload them quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ah, didn't realize BC had a PASR group rate. thanks for the heads up!

no problem. didnt want to bash on your sale thread. just thought id let you know.

oh and id be down for the armada jacket but its too big. good luck with the sales.

Edited by Kyle

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Sir Kevin Thomas of the Pennsylvanian Colony,

i sincerely apologize from the bottom of where my heart would be if I had one stop I declared that your nine hundred degree maneuver to late one hundred and eighty degree stunt in which you dismantled your patella and surrounding structures was "pretty ugly" stop

I have no social attributes anywhere in my being and do not deserve to know such an exquisite fellow of the skiing profession stop More so, I do not fathom what it means to be the one who is free of injury at the time of the incident and frankly don't know how to act, don't know how to act stop

My actions were of a ludacris type in which I acted a fool and hope for your acceptance of my empathy stop

You Buhlow me

The best skier on the mountain - dan sobey