For those in the Philly area on Tuesday Nov 15th...

snorovr

Evening all...

Threw together a last minute Matchstick Productions 'Attack of La Nina' Premier at Dock St. Brewery tomorrow night, November 15th. For those who've never been there, the pizza was rated among the Best in Philly by Philly Mag. I know some of those ratings are suspect, but I'll vouch in this case, their pizza is damn good!

Anyway... Free to enter. Giveaways by Nordica, Subaru, Jack Frost/Big Boulder, etc... Movie starts at 8PM. Brewery is located at 50th and Baltimore where there is usually a good amount of street parking. Any questions let me know!

Best,

Trevor

Oops!

Forgot to mention that instead of charging for entry, we'd love any donations you could offer that will be contributed to our friends at Philabundance during the high demand holiday season!

Haha yeah there is some crazy history and sideways story involving the brewery being sold and then bought back. The center city location was definitely before my time; no offense! = P

It is now located in this pretty cool old firehouse that also has a bike shop and coffee shop. Now they basically focus on beer and pizza.

Gonna try to make this, its a 6 mile bike ride for me, but might just be lazy and take the trolly. Is the trolly open after midnight on weeknights?

either commit to biking or the trolley. you can't bike there and take the trolley back. they're dicks and don't let you bring a bike on the trolley, and they don't have racks on the front like buses. i almost got stuck out there with a flat tire and no spare over the summer. hit me up if you're biking, i may do the same, and i'm in center city now, probably pretty close to you. it's a pretty easy ride.

either commit to biking or the trolley. you can't bike there and take the trolley back. they're dicks and don't let you bring a bike on the trolley, and they don't have racks on the front like buses. i almost got stuck out there with a flat tire and no spare over the summer. hit me up if you're biking, i may do the same, and i'm in center city now, probably pretty close to you. it's a pretty easy ride.

Yeah when I bike I almost never take it on the bus/subway unless I meet up with someone walking. It actually is looking like rain tonight so I don't think I'll be biking over there. I live in Chinatown now, I'll probably just try to take the trolly. What area are you in now Justin?

Yeah when I bike I almost never take it on the bus/subway unless I meet up with someone walking. It actually is looking like rain tonight so I don't think I'll be biking over there. I live in Chinatown now, I'll probably just try to take the trolly. What area are you in now Justin?

yeah it's getting dark up in plymouth meeting right now. i'm a few blocks north of south street, pretty close to wholefoods.