GOD

rummy

Nice find, although I don't consider him a gaper. He's rocking a pair of Oakley Fuel Cell sunglasses, a Kjuss puffy jacket and that is most likely a race suit you are laughing at. He is putting a slalom pole away on the rack in your photo. There were ASRA races up at Elk this past weekend. He was probably a competitor, drives a BMW M3, has a hot chick, and skis better than us all.

• Like 3

I'm sorry...I must have been looking at the wrong person in the photo. I find it funny that you people find the very stylish person a gaper when two feet to his right is a guy wearing his goggles around his neck, a hunting hat with the brim flipped up, an exposed cotton t-shirt with some sort of dunkin donuts logo thing on it, carrying poles that appear to be 60" long, and is he actually carrying his skis-tips down?

I'm sorry...I must have been looking at the wrong person in the photo. I find it funny that you people find the very stylish person a gaper when two feet to his right is a guy wearing his goggles around his neck, a hunting hat with the brim flipped up, an exposed cotton t-shirt with some sort of dunkin donuts logo thing on it, carrying poles that appear to be 60" long, and is he actually carrying his skis-tips down?

I wear a space jacket and a purple helmet for gods sake, I'm not ripping on the guy in a hey you suck way but Kjuss jackets are funny to me.

Southern gapers fucking love them, just check out Wolf Creek. So you paying what is a vastly inflated price for a style piece with some tech that is made in China. The alternative is a 500 tech Arcteryx/westcomb that is made in Canada and who's cost is more in line with the actual value of the good.

Everyone should wear what they want but if your running Ferrari skis in a custom case with a Ferrari Bogner one piece your going to fucking hear about it as your gear is going to draw some attention to you.

My brother has a nice looking kjuss and a dale of norway sweater and I fucking bust his balls about them. I still love my brother and he's still a pretty good skier but that doesn't mean I can't bust his balls.

Wait they're racing pants?? To me they looked like womans pajama bottoms.

I don't know WTF a Kjuss is or how to even pronounce it, but nevertheless the only thing that really stood out to me in that pic was the woman's pajama bottoms that the dude was wearing.

I figured maybe he just didn't put his ski pants on yet and was wearing them as some cheap kinky alternative to under armour or something......lol

Phillycore don't hate..now that you're skinny, you could probably wear those pants...personally I'd appreciate some of those clothes...think about it if we ever do a PASR secret Santa. I might pick up some on sale Cloudveil items in Jackson hole..

I'm FAR from skinny....and if I EVER I was, I sure as HELL wouldn't be rocking those woman's pajama pants.

Nice find, although I don't consider him a gaper. He's rocking a pair of Oakley Fuel Cell sunglasses, a Kjuss puffy jacket and that is most likely a race suit you are laughing at. He is putting a slalom pole away on the rack in your photo. There were ASRA races up at Elk this past weekend. He was probably a competitor, drives a BMW M3, has a hot chick, and skis better than us all.

....and probably speaks with a German accent

I went up with this cuz on the lift. Yes, he was racing ASRA, Yes he had a hot chicky with him, and yes, he had a slight accent. Funny you pegged it JS. Didn't spy the car though, i'd guess a Renault.

• Like 1