Elevator and Risk it

tom nepa

Thanks Looks like I have been on elevator but not risk it If I can get the kids up early Sunday we will be at JF in the AM the boulder afternoon I am usualy by my self the kid stay by the terain park

Tom tan jacket black helmet plaid pants or hoody with Cedar BMX on it if is nice out

probably crap now.

Anything not ungroomed was rock solid. The sun was shining off the ice on elevator and risk it was prety thin cover didn't feel like destroying my skis or hurting myself. Challenge glade which is usually one of my favorites was too solid as well.

They do a great job grooming over there, but mother nature has been a real bitch this last week. Worked on technique on the groomers and bounced at around 2.

There is a new sign posted (Dare to Risk It) just to the right of the entrance off Telstar. You huck over the cliff, but it is pretty rocky now.

Elevator is off the right side at the flat spot above the last headwall on Rivershot. The section above that (almost under the chair lift) we are calling Elevator Glade, but it looks that old map calls both Elevator.

Took a pass on them today, but did a run down Challenge glade. Pretty noisy - glad I had freshly sharpened slalom skis that I don't care too much about the based. Lots of brambles showing through again.