3/17 - PASR Celebration / Gaper Day / St. Patrick's at Blue

IwantIceCream

Injecting some positivity, broke leg feb 12th. Been on multiple hikes and fishing trips, doc was like why are you walking so well. Stretching, exercise, milk and natural pain killers... Hell yes on mobility.

Notice where i am compared to the knuckle...

Little more peaceful activity compared to hucking le meat

Edited by peski28
  • Like 4

Injecting some positivity, broke leg feb 12th. Been on multiple hikes and fishing trips, doc was like why are you walking so well. Stretching, exercise, milk and natural pain killers... Hell yes on mobility.

Notice where i am compared to the knuckle...

Little more peaceful activity compared to hucking le meat

nice...i was walking without crutches 10 weeks post-op after my femur fracture. Played golf 12 weeks post-op :)

want to play golf bad, but that twisting motion on the front leg (bad one) still scares me. stupid spiral fracture. i cant post pics of my pain killers on here, its a family oriented site... but theyre so much better than taking percs.

i think taking natural painkillers is a great family oriented activity.

we have a beer thread. whenever i get my shit together ill start a weed thread. shouldve done it a while ago. the amount of concentrates i was sucking through a 3 foot triple perc was baller. only had 6 plants but whatevs. mad freebies from shops.

www.pa4mmj.org

http://pa4mmj.org/

clicky?

Edited by Shadows
  • Like 1