Summer Camps

Papasteeze

I thought I would start a new thread since some of our members are out there now..

Ridge is with Skidude at National Alpine Ski Camp - He finally called last night and all he wanted to talk about was rafting on Class 4 rapids on the day off. He says he is learning alot - with the video training being a forte. He is working drills to keep him from dropping his inside shoulder. Ridge says he is very tired but sounded great on the phone. Skidude was to busy tracking down his milkshake to chat much.

Steezemachine is managing to find places to sell him Red Bull - the kids named a jump he built off a small cliff onto the back side of a 1/4 pipe as Nipples Gap - Video to be released soon! :rolleyes: The Whistler cops confiscated their bikes, he's climbing water falls, knuckling 50' corks, getting thrown into ponds, stomping every rail but a 4 humped catepillar box, getting tossed into pools via the route of bouncing off the ceiling, and hanging with the pros, chasing Tanner Hall for an autograph.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steezemachine is managing to find places to sell him Red Bull - the kids named a jump he built off a small cliff onto the back side of a 1/4 pipe as Nipples Gap - Video to be released soon! :rolleyes:  The Whistler cops confiscated their bikes, he's climbing water falls, knuckling 50' corks, getting thrown into ponds, stomping every rail but a 4 humped catepillar box,  getting tossed into pools via the route of bouncing off the ceiling, and hanging with the pros, chasing Tanner Hall for an autograph.

28328[/snapback]

sounds like so much fun <_<

Vincent Dorion. Nicholas Karlstrom. Austin Ramley. Matt Sterbenz. Luke Van Valen T.J. Schiller....and Peter Olenick Ummm....I think thats it. Steeze named some others whose name I don't either know or can't remember.

Steeze says the pros hang with him - I think he is a little full of himself, but hey who knows - apparently it is stylish to have a litttle grom macot who rips, kind of thing.. Or the pros like throwing him in the pool, pond etc etc...

If you want call him at 302-250-2883 - I'm sure he would love to brag some.

ISteezemachine is managing to find places to sell him Red Bull - the kids named a jump he built off a small cliff onto the back side of a 1/4 pipe as Nipples Gap - Video to be released soon! :rolleyes:  The Whistler cops confiscated their bikes, he's climbing water falls, knuckling 50' corks, getting thrown into ponds, stomping every rail but a 4 humped catepillar box,  getting tossed into pools via the route of bouncing off the ceiling, and hanging with the pros, chasing Tanner Hall for an autograph.

28328[/snapback]

the Nipples Gap :rofl . that hast to be instering. and when does the video come out?

This one is too good... Last night his friends said they were going to the store to pick up some stuff. When they got back they asked him to sit in a chair at which point they held him down and duct taped him to the chair and proceeded to put a sign on him that said kiss me or give me money.

Ok they put him on a dolly and into the elevator and pushed all the buttons so the car stopped on every floor. Ok that wasn't cool enough, they wheeled him out inot the middle of town and left him there!!

Ok now 200 campers are gathered around and after 15 kisses, $40 bucks and 2 nose rubs in some mammary glands the cops come and break up it up. It's official everyone in Whistler now knows who Nipples is..

Film at eleven

don't go to hood! go to whistler, or better yet, south america! at hood there really isnt that much to do besides skiing, whereas whistler itself can fulfill your day...besides that whole skiing thing...

I went to Dave Murray (one of hte "medium" camps on the glacier) this summer, and last summer, and i can guarantee you'll have an awesome time...

You know, as a mom, I have to say it's great that he's having fun, but this COULD have ended up bad. It's funny now, but what if something bad had happened to him? Those kids have NO conception of consequences and your son should stay away from them.

You know, as a mom, I have to say it's great that he's having fun, but this COULD have ended up bad.  It's funny now, but what if something bad had happened to him?  Those kids have NO conception of consequences and your son should stay away from them.

28407[/snapback]

Ahhh... the motherly instincts - :wub:

I am more from the school, you play you pay... I know it sounds hard headed :banghead and I am probably in a rather overzealous minority but it is sort of like for an example. "Hey Nipples, go ahead have fun, get hurt before camp by doing something stupid and just guess what is going to really hurt, your a$$!!!" I dunno - every kid is different - I got a hard head on my hands. Works for me - he toned things way down the week B4 camp.

I would rather something bad happen to him now than later - Funny now that I look back, I had 2 broken bones by the time I was his age. He hasn't had any.

On another note - he is well aware of consequences, that is why I bought trip cancellation insurance for the camp!!!! :rock

Ok parents, jump all over me for this post... ;)

I'm not talking about broken bones, I am talking about some pervert seeing him there helpless and snatching him.

28413[/snapback]

:blink: Funny how we all think different - naaaa he has about 20 big brothers with him every minute, that is the last of my worries..

Injuries = first worry

Getting incarcerated = 2nd worry

perverts = no worries

The duct tape thing apparently was the highlight of Whistler's town entertainment the other night.

Edited by Papasteeze

:blink:  Funny how we all think different - naaaa  he has about 20 big brothers with him every minute, that is the last of my worries.. 

Injuries = first worry

Getting incarcerated = 2nd worry

perverts = no worries

The duct tape thing apparently was the highlight of Whistler's town entertainment the other night.

28416[/snapback]

You said:

they wheeled him out inot the middle of town and left him there!!

Now you are saying they were all with him every minute.