Summer Camps

Papasteeze

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High Cascade terrain park is always on Mt. Hood, right next to Windells terrain park.  The facilities (bunks, cafeteria, etc) are located in Government Camp, which is 10 min. from Timberline Lodge.  Windells facilities are about a 20-25 min drive to Timberline Lodge.  It was really fun but if you really want to get good I think you need to stay for more than 1 session.  I didn't learn a ton but had the time of my life snowboarding and playing paintball, whitewater rafting, and camper vs. counselor dogdeball on a mini dodgeball court.

29166[/snapback]

What's your name?

I'm Terence, the sketchy maintenance guy who (most likely) went paintballing with you and most definately played dodgeball.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm Brandon, and I did play paintball and dodgeball with you.  You got all those ballon thingys from the thrift store. That was fun.

29227[/snapback]

Hahahaha that bus ride was ridiculous. I've still got 200 or so pairs of those things left, waiting for the right time to bust them out.

• 3 months later...

And?

Thanks! If there is anyone interested or thinking about freestyle summer camps at Whistler next summer let me know! I am gather a decent sized list of people that will be at either High North or Camp of Champions representing our region. Ridge is probably also going to a related race camp or COC just to get some turns in and hang out, I may be there as a videographer/chaperone. Good times!!

Edited by Papasteeze

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks! If there is anyone interested or thinking about freestyle summer camps at Whistler next summer let me know! I am gather a decent sized list of people that will be at either High North or Camp of Champions representing our region. Ridge is probably also going to a related race camp or COC just to get some turns in and hang out, I may be there as a videographer/chaperone. Good times!!

i would go but im already goin to woodward...if i felt like spending the money i would go but i dont.Im sure alot of people will go tho.

Yeah - I don't mind telling everyone that his attitude has stunk as of lately. Call me selfish, but respect and appreciation has really been lacking. I don't think he realizes how close he is to not skiing really soon if he keeps the crap up. If you see him this weekend, help me out!!!

2 things.

1. If he wants to compete in freestyle, then he has to train with the CAT team in the mornings when he isn't competing - with 100% participation, period.

2. Freaking pants down around the knees.. If he shows any more than 2" of his underwear, he is freakin done. Silly request, but I am so sick of that style I can't begin to even explain. Lets, put it this way, you do not get extra style points for the lower you wear your pants.

Is that too much to ask for to ski 60+ days a year?

Edited by Papasteeze

2. Freaking pants down around the knees.. If he shows any more than 2" of his underwear, he is freakin done. Silly request, but I am so sick of that style I can't begin to even explain. Lets, put it this way, you do not get extra style points for the lower you wear your pants.

Ahahahaha I love it :)

let the boy get his sag on. hahaha

hey, i will problably be asking for a trip to COC for my birthday, so i wouldnt mind going with some guys from PA. sounds like an awesome camp.

edit: haha that video was realy funny. i remember that kid from the capital jib jam, he ripped.

Edited by hstove

The little bugger is getting smart.. HAHAHAHAA He gets his video on the CB MB!!! ROCK ON .. steeze!!

http://ridecamelback.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22385#22385

hahaha i just watched that for the first time.. thats so funny

does he have any clips or a short vid of him actually hitting the park up at COC or just anywhere?

• 1 month later...