Summer Camps

Papasteeze

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - I don't mind telling everyone that his attitude has stunk as of lately. Call me selfish, but respect and appreciation has really been lacking. I don't think he realizes how close he is to not skiing really soon if he keeps the crap up. If you see him this weekend, help me out!!!

2 things.

1. If he wants to compete in freestyle, then he has to train with the CAT team in the mornings when he isn't competing - with 100% participation, period.

2. Freaking pants down around the knees.. If he shows any more than 2" of his underwear, he is freakin done. Silly request, but I am so sick of that style I can't begin to even explain. Lets, put it this way, you do not get extra style points for the lower you wear your pants.

Is that too much to ask for to ski 60+ days a year?

get him a belt that fits him and make him wear it tight..lol i love how he was just chewing on his belt at blue and he was like its so juicy :rofl

Im goin out to CoC. Papa, when should i register by?

Now!! It fills up - if you ask they might give your the Jan 1st deadline discount . call and tell them Nipples sent you.

im debating CoC, chilli or NZ

COC - you will have so much more fun - guaranteed!

i just got the ok from the rents to go to COC not anywere south. What weeks is everyone going so i know when to book mine to chill with all the pasr people.

I was gonna go, but now i keep gettin injuries while skiing, so i dont really feel like going anymore. I think thid only gonna be a 45 or 50 day season this year. Im not into because of the injuries.

i just got the ok from the rents to go to COC not anywere south. What weeks is everyone going so i know when to book mine to chill with all the pasr people.

nipples will be there B & C session. Most of his PA friends will be there on B session.!!! I'll tell him

I am planning on sending my 16 y/old son to the Bumps & Jumps at Mt. Hood. He wants to go and work on (obviously enough) his moguls and jumps. Jumps like 3's and other various upright aerials. Looking at the CoC, it looks like more a park.freeride camp.

Is there another camp besides the one at hood that is primarely a bump & jump camp? He is looking to go the last weekend in June.

I am planning on sending my 16 y/old son to the Bumps & Jumps at Mt. Hood. He wants to go and work on (obviously enough) his moguls and jumps. Jumps like 3's and other various upright aerials. Looking at the CoC, it looks like more a park.freeride camp.

Is there another camp besides the one at hood that is primarely a bump & jump camp? He is looking to go the last weekend in June.

Momentum ski camp, is a freestlye camp, with bumps.