Summer Camps

Papasteeze

Ok that wasn't cool enough, they wheeled him out inot the middle of town and left him there!!

Ok now 200 campers are gathered around and after 15 kisses, $40 bucks and 2 nose rubs

Film at eleven

28375[/snapback]

I probably shouldn't have hit the enter button to make a new paragraph - damn I knew I should have stayed in school..

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably shouldn't have hit the enter button to make a new paragraph - damn I knew I should have stayed in school..

28431[/snapback]

So rob, let me get this straight. You'll let your kids drink and party it up as teenagers, just so they know the consequences the next day... :lol::lol::lol:

Now there is an idea.. so steeze.... you think it is cool to drink? here is 4 shots, I bet you next week's lift ticket...... :devil:

That might cure that "cool" idea for quite awhile :no

Edited by Papasteeze

Yeah - I get the impression from steeze that there either bikes or buses thats it.

I spoke with him tonight and let him know that Cam Schuster is on the look out for him - he is rockin the '06 armada 150 ar3 called ween imals.. Steeze is making a name for himself out there. too freaking cool if steeze gets the hookup with that grom. He is in safety meeting, the video, and at the orage masters if that means anything to anyone.

rob, how much did it cost to send steeze out there im thinking about going out there next year

28806[/snapback]

It's pricey... no doubt go to www.campofchampions.com and $500 for air fare and $200 or so per week for misc. and who knows how much for gear and stuff so you look cool :rolleyes:

It's pricey...  no doubt  go to www.campofchampions.com and $500 for air fare and $200 or so per week for misc. and who knows how much for gear and stuff so you look cool :rolleyes:

28883[/snapback]

my gear is cool so i wont have to worry about that. ill im going to have to worry about is airfare, and misc stuff the the cost of camp

my gear is cool so i wont have to worry about that. ill im going to have to worry about is airfare, and misc stuff the the cost of camp

28897[/snapback]

COC - has offered a discount of $200 if you pay the deposit before january 1st -- make sure you ask for it.

When it gets close to the start of the season - I am going to try and put together an East coast group for COC..  I am betting on a group of 15 - 20 from our area.

28903[/snapback]

id be up for it. i should be able to pay for it this year atleast.

id be up for it. i should be able to pay for it this year atleast.

28906[/snapback]

Get your deposit in early and that will motivate you to get the rest in to them by May 1st 2006 -- I know there are several Roundtop guys.. With the new BLue program and the mysteriously missing Bear Creek guys it should be easy to put a good group together. Figure on flying out of Newark NJ - Talk it up!

Thanks for sharing with your bro, zonked!!  Come on down for the KMC gym tramp classes.. it's easy and mad fun!!  Cheap too!!  4pm on tuesdays.

28992[/snapback]

i would..but Im leavin for a 2 week vacation saturday lol

im down for next year, I would have to try to get my flight to connect in newark though, I fly out of buffalo and theres no direct flights anyway so it shouldn't be a problem.

28998[/snapback]

Would you care if it was either High North or COC?