Powder Mtn Sold

Johnny Law

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2012/12/03/summit-series-buys-powder-mountain-to-create-entrepreneur-community/

Summit is ok, bunch of rich douches who like to really party it up. Disregard whatever bullshit is presented above they will change the place but probably less than they would want. As long as Powder is still incorporated in Eden the town will never vote them the water rights necessary for major development.

Still going to be interesting, I really wish some mega rich dude would buy that place and simply leave it the fuck alone.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2012/12/03/summit-series-buys-powder-mountain-to-create-entrepreneur-community/

Summit is ok, bunch of rich douches who like to really party it up. Disregard whatever bullshit is presented above they will change the place but probably less than they would want. As long as Powder is still incorporated in Eden the town will never vote them the water rights necessary for major development.

Still going to be interesting, I really wish some mega rich dude would buy that place and simply leave it the fuck alone.

i just saw this posted on TGR. not super pumped, but much better than intrawest or some crap like that. i don't expect much change just yet, but i'm sure it will come.

working in the field that a lot of those guys work in, it's kinda interesting. clearly they don't know much about eden, or they'd have realized that they're going to have to be driving down to ogden to get booze for all their startup parties. the liquor store in eden closed a few years ago.

working in the field that a lot of those guys work in, it's kinda interesting. clearly they don't know much about eden, or they'd have realized that they're going to have to be driving down to ogden to get booze for all their startup parties. the liquor store in eden closed a few years ago.

Hahaha I forgot about the liquor store problem, I think you can get shitty beer at the gas station at the bottom of the hill. Dudes are going to want to party and its gonna be piss water and lunchables.

• Like 1