Opening Tues 12/18

rummy

I hear ya, tried Lehigh for the first time ever (after all the years i've skied there) and it was kinda neat with the view. Tioga spur rocked, best runs of the day easily. Tunk needs work yet but wont get any better until we get dumped on.

Be glad you tried it out for the first time now... They regarded it a couple years ago to give it more pitch because it was actually slightly graded uphill on the flat, and very few people were making it over, even straight lining it... Which is the opposite of what they wanted considering it is a fairly narrow beginner trail in places...

Be glad you tried it out for the first time now... They regarded it a couple years ago to give it more pitch because it was actually slightly graded uphill on the flat, and very few people were making it over, even straight lining it... Which is the opposite of what they wanted considering it is a fairly narrow beginner trail in places...

Interesting, didn't know that. I probably wont go on it again for awhile but it does add another cool dimension to the place. Still diggin' Tioga Spur and the Indians for my early season picks.