Shawnee season pass prices

poconoceancity

Why are season passes so cheap at Shawnee? $285 for an unlimited if you sign up with another person. Is CB that much better for double the price? Plus they are closer to the NJ/NYC people.

And now Shawnee has the HSQ... Not my favorite, but for $285, I'd try it for a season if it was equidistant...

• 2 weeks later...
Why are season passes so cheap at Shawnee? $285 for an unlimited if you sign up with another person. Is CB that much better for double the price? Plus they are closer to the NJ/NYC people.

Season passes have always been the lowest price in the area. They cater to never evers. CBK was a total zoo this past weekend and while we were fairly crowded there was no more then a 5 minute wait. If you now the chairs there is usually no wait. The staff there is great,the base area layout is perfect,the down stairs bar is awesome with a good variety on tap and they give away free cookies on the weekend mornings as you come over the bridge.

Nuf sed.

Is there any tree skiing? I think NazarethJay was going to host a PASR day there as that's where he grew up skiing so he knows a the nooks and crannies.

Yes there is a ton of trees if you know where to go. All lift served with some decent pitch. We've a little over a foot in the woods right now, next good storm opens up lots of fun stuff.

I'd be more then happy to give a tour.