JF 1/26 and 1/27

guitar73

tinymoose and i will be up at jack frost this weekend. any other PASR's gonna be there? vinny, we should try to meet up and do a few runs.

Ill be there with a crew of never skied before and the wife Saturday. Should be able to get a good amount of runs in before there lessons are over and I have to put my mock instructor hat on. Should be a great weekend with the amount of snow making they can do this week.

• Like 1

I'll be there Saturday...

Only on reserves from 9-11,than discovery from 11-2, than training 2-4 so doubt that I'll be teaching them... ;-)

However... If they have a group or private lesson at 9 or 10 they have a pretty good chance of getting.... Ridge Racer

Honestly... If they never skied before... Their best bet is to go through the Discovery program and be there right at opening (8:00) so they can have their equipment and get right into the Discovery program at 9. Just my. 02

I'll be on the snow at 8am somewhere on east mountain....

I'll be there Saturday...

Only on reserves from 9-11,than discovery from 11-2, than training 2-4 so doubt that I'll be teaching them... ;-)

However... If they have a group or private lesson at 9 or 10 they have a pretty good chance of getting.... Ridge Racer

Honestly... If they never skied before... Their best bet is to go through the Discovery program and be there right at opening (8:00) so they can have their equipment and get right into the Discovery program at 9. Just my. 02

I'll be on the snow at 8am somewhere on east mountain....

Ya our plan is to be there at opening. We may do the whole rent for the weekend thing from Buckmans so I don't have to deal with the whole rental process thing. I should be on east mountain shortly before there lessons start. Guess we should plan a meeting time. You guys still do the top of the hour thing at the lesson area?

i'll be there first thing as well. tinymoose is doing the women's clinic this weekend, so i'm looking to meet up with y'all while she's busy. i'll be wearing a black and green spyder jacket with light brown spyder pants and bright red boots.

I'll be there - in discovery from 9 to 11 though.
Nice you'll more than likely have my sister then.... Good luck with that lol.

i'll be there first thing as well. tinymoose is doing the women's clinic this weekend, so i'm looking to meet up with y'all while she's busy. i'll be wearing a black and green spyder jacket with light brown spyder pants and bright red boots.
Once I get everyone in there lessons ill meet up. Should have my red/gray marmot and black/white spyder pants on. Same as my pic. Looking forward to seeing how great conditions are given the great snow making temps and a chance of some natural Friday.I tried convincing my wife to do the womens clinic but she hasn't budged yet. All depends on who all is up this weekend family/guest wise.
  • Like 1

i will be there first thing...most likely Phillycore will be as well. Head over to East Mountain, shouldnt be hard to find us. Brown jacket, brown pants, orange hoody.....PC will be in a bright blue jacket and black pants.....pretty much like every other instructor on the mountain....

Nice you'll more than likely have my sister then.... Good luck with that lol.

Once I get everyone in there lessons ill meet up. Should have my red/gray marmot and black/white spyder pants on. Same as my pic. Looking forward to seeing how great conditions are given the great snow making temps and a chance of some natural Friday. I tried convincing my wife to do the womens clinic but she hasn't budged yet. All depends on who all is up this weekend family/guest wise.

Meet 9:30 top of East Mountain lift?

i will be there first thing...most likely Phillycore will be as well. Head over to East Mountain, shouldnt be hard to find us. Brown jacket, brown pants, orange hoody.....PC will be in a bright blue jacket and black pants.....pretty much like every other instructor on the mountain....

Meet 9:30 top of East Mountain lift?

sounds like a plan to me. see my previous post re: what i'm wearing.