New Runs this season?

Finndog

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Finndog!

I searche +blue +new +trails and came up with this.

Tut's lane is most likely an intermediate trail because that's what it services You CAN get to Burma from Tut's, but still, every other trail is a blue or a black. The garbage problem will disspear next year I bet, with the addition of th new trail (blue needs to have a trash collection thing, as camelback does). And they have some good food at that stand thingy

i've suggested that plenty of times

i've heard this too, however, i think for next year, we'll only be seeing new trails. Perhaps in 2 years.

you're absoloutly right about the rating system. And yea, they own 1/2-3/4 miles east of the most eastern part of paradise, so they've got a good chunk for expansion. Depends on how well they do this year, will dictate how much they do for next year..

I am sure there is other information but only had limited time to read through the search items.

Yep, that's what they're talking about!

I have heard that it won't open this year but who knows. I don't run a mountain or anything, but I couldn't understand why something wouldn't be able to be completed in 1 summer...

Just my 2 cents, I hope they do it for this year!

Yep, that's what they're talking about!

I have heard that it won't open this year but who knows. I don't run a mountain or anything, but I couldn't understand why something wouldn't be able to be completed in 1 summer...

28709[/snapback]

Money, for one. Snowmaking on a long trail is expensive to install, as is lighting. And I'm sure the cutting, clearing, and grading of the trail is not a small expense, labor wise. It's alot of work, and takes alot of time....

that and blue mountain is just really good at messing things up. i dunno what they are doing under the quad, but a trail that steep with that tight of turns and that narrow could be really bad news, especially with lift towers scattered throughout it. i had heard rumors that this was going to be turned into a new terrain park, but again, for that to happen, they really need to widen the thing a lot.

fun for you and me or anyone else who knows what they are doing, sure. but not fun when you have to avoid a bunch of morons.

28725[/snapback]

there tend to be a lot of them at blue :banghead

Edited by forumdestroyer154

I don't run a mountain or anything, but I couldn't understand why something wouldn't be able to be completed in 1 summer...

28709[/snapback]

It is not that much work for an excavation company - unless they only have one machine on it and they are doing it with picks and shovels. I've seen the area.

They must be doing it internally (with their own equipment) - trust me - it is a small amount of work for a bonafide site work company.

http://www.technivate.com/index.html

28745[/snapback]

Rob. Tell us. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?!?! You seem to know so much about excavation. Please, you drive a Hummer H2 AND an H1, and several other cars. :lol::P

What do I do.. nothing and everything :ph34r:

I Project Manage for a developer. My experience is in residential subdivisions, from raw ground to dedication of the subsequent housing developments, along with an extensive involvement in design, sales and marketing of the same.

Did I earn any credibility for what it takes to clear a trail and install water and electric? :nana