TR BC 2/14

guitar73

ice, ice, ice......not much else to say. we took a few runs down the bumps on grizzly, extreme had enough slough on the sides to make it OK, sasquatch was pretty ugly everywhere.

the a-lift was the "lift of love".....GSS should have made an appearnce b/c they had more ladies than dudes show up.

Assuming that your TR is for today, Saturday, I was on the first chair at 8:15 and the conditions were frozen cordurary and you could most definately set an edge. By 10 the snow was softening and the conditions were excellent. Skiers right of Sasquatch were as nice as they have been all season. Extreme was great up until at least 11:30. THe rest of the hill was great conditions; I can't speak to the parks as I wasn't in them. I didn't ask for cheese frys, but the pizza was pretty good.

Uhm... aint happening. I dont think its even an option here, just asked a kitchen punk. I do miss Helen at trails end at bear creek, she used to make all sorts of odd concoctions for us when I worked there. The best used to be a big ole basket of hand cut fries with melted slices of cheddar and swiss, bacon chunks, chives, and dose of old bay and spiced up ketchup. We called that the heart stopper 2000.

Yeah, it was just ok today, yesterday by far was better, got skiiied off by around 3, ski patrol was busier than I can remember in a long time. Today was lot's of families and little ones. Wasn't as cold as I expected either. Monday should be pretty good day.