No decent locker facilities at Blue

Finndog

OK, this is an issue that just burns my ass. As passholders, why can't we get decent private lockers in a decent area away from all the kids and crap? I would gladly pay for this. Just a room with door on it to provide a little space away from screaming brats who can't get their boots on. Anyone else feel this way?

OK, this is an issue that just burns my ass. As passholders, why can't we get decent private lockers in a decent area away from all the kids and crap? I would gladly pay for this.  Just a room with door on it to provide a little space away from screaming brats who can't get their boots on. Anyone else feel this way?

29005[/snapback]

yea i would love to have a small room that would be just for pass holders.

Getting to the slope before the lift opens allow you to park close and use your vehicle as a locker walk a short distance straight to the lift and go skiing..  Thats what we do.....

29007[/snapback]

have no problem getting close to the lower lodge, never an issue. The issue is decent changing/prep areas which are not so crowded and chaotic. This obviously is not an issue to you. FYI-I have been a pass holder there now for several years. I was hoping to not be one of the "we's".

Hi Finn!! And welcome! ... if I haven't already done that. Quite often I speak in terms of "we" when a lot of times it is really "they". My kids, Steezemachine and Ridge and myself comprise "we" I am picky about who they :P will represent next year. Blue has soome good programs and if we could have a place close like we have at CB then Blue would be our home mtn for next year.

Hi Finn!!  And welcome! ...  if I haven't already done that.  Quite often I speak in terms of "we" when a lot of times it is really "they".  My kids, Steezemachine and Ridge and myself comprise "we"  I am picky about who they :P  will represent next year.  Blue has soome good programs and if we could have a place close like we have at CB then Blue would be our home mtn for next year.

29015[/snapback]

I hear ya' It's an hour drive for me and it frustrates me that blue could be so much more than it is. I don't really fully dress until I get there as I hate to get to warm in the car and I don't want to sweat. I change my socks and such when I get there so doing that in the parking lot isn't much of an option. My bet is that this has been discussed to death but I didn't search. Too bad they didn't sell!

yea i would love to have a small room that would be just for pass holders.

29011[/snapback]

That's exactly what I would love to have. They have something like that at a lot of places, I know Windham has a really nice setup for pass holders.

You said it finn, I would love to have something just like this for passholders. If you search the Blue Mountain fourm you will see that I had inquired about a seasonal locker but this sounds even better. This will be my ninth year being a passholder at blue and I think this would be a good idea. I'm sure Jeff (atomicskier) who is also a blue passholder would also like this idea.

I always change into my socks and boots in the hallway and I hate having to move all my stuff when the halls get crowded.

BTW, welcome to PASR Finn.

You said it finn, I would love to have something just like this for passholders. If you search the Blue Mountain fourm you will see that I had inquired about a seasonal locker but this sounds even better. This will be my ninth year being a passholder at blue and I think this would be a good idea. I'm sure Jeff (atomicskier) who is also a blue passholder would also like this idea.

I always change into my socks and boots in the hallway and I hate having to move all my stuff when the halls get crowded.

BTW, welcome to PASR Finn.

29025[/snapback]

Exactly, you're sitting there with your crap and there's 3 kids running around and knockin' your stuff off the bench or sitting on your gear. Then you gotta watch that something doesn't walk out of your bag. At least the lower lodge doesn't allow smoking like the upper lodge. Nothing worse than smelling cigs at 7:30 AM

I like the idea of a locker room only for season passholders. At CB they have a room with season lockers, but it is open to the public. So when there are school groups or lots of tourists it get crammed full of lots of people I'd rather not be surrounded by.

Does blue have a suggestion box? Or you could e-mail them. I'm sure if you got enough people suggested it they would at least give it some thought.

Oh they have a suggestion box all right and they listen to it! I suggested two things and both happened. I suggested a discount card one year and to my surprise they came out with the "Blue Blizzard Card". For two years I suggested NASTAR and I guess they got enough requests that they decided to add it.

Oh they have a suggestion box all right and they listen to it! I suggested two things and both happened. I suggested a discount card one year and to my surprise they came out with the "Blue Blizzard Card". For two years I suggested NASTAR and I guess they got enough requests that they decided to add it.

29047[/snapback]

I'm usually very humble, but the NASTAR was all me.... :nana

I thought there was a major expansion at the end of last year, no?

29123[/snapback]

the only expansion i know of is the boarder/skiercross park thats it. it would be nice to see them add a few more features like a picnic table and a nicer hip or two. i would also like to see a nice booter where they usually put in the huge tabletop.

there were a few times when you had to tuck into it, but thats cause the snow was super slow, it was windy, and there was no kick to the lip. i really hope they let us actually have a say in the park this year...

29199[/snapback]

if they would actually listen to us they would be up to par with bear creek.plus it would be easier to learn stuff off of the features.