NOW OFFICIAL...Montage Mountain Resort, here to stay!

KCSKI

Can't get the link to post, but in today's Citizens Voice Newspaper all the details were finalized and signed off as of yesterday.

So, it's official, we're back, clean slate..all the bad stuff behind us now!

• Like 1

This is exciting, but it's going to be a long road ahead. I'll be there next year with a pass again, but you've got to convince a whole lot of other people to head up to the place too.

We are under no illusion that this is going to be an easy task...one good sign is since the new web site went online we've sold a tremendous amount of water park passes...and we're getting bombarded with ski pass information already.

We are under no illusion that this is going to be an easy task...one good sign is since the new web site went online we've sold a tremendous amount of water park passes...and we're getting bombarded with ski pass information already.

That's fantastic news. Maybe I'll come up and hit the water park in a few weeks when it gets warmer. I've never been there, but for as close to my house as it is, it's probably worth a few hours to splash around.

This is really good news, I can't wait to see what they have in store for winter. Hoping they keep those good deals going. I definitely want tot spend more time there next season. NASTAR at Montage was a blast. Do you think my Bronze medal that says "Sno Mt." will be worth money now?

Edited by Ridge Racer
  • Like 1

Do you think my Bronze medal that says "Sno Mt." will be worth money now?

Hahahaha...who knows, to quote a line from Indian Jones and the Lost Ark..."worth maybe $10 in any store...but..bury it in the sand..(In this case snow) for 1,000 years and it becomes priceless!

• Like 2