Hello....

phillycore

It's been a while since I have posted anything so I figured that I would drop by and say hi to everyone.

I hope that you all are having a great off season and are looking forward to another snow filled winter on and off the slopes.

Not much really positive to say these days, so I have just kinda been laying low and making the best of everything. No point in posting negativity or adding to the drama that occurs on here.

Hopefully I will get a chance to ski with you guys this season at some point. I will be back doing my thing at JF again but most likely I'll be limited to only Saturdays due to my personal commitments. Keep it safe and positive....

• Like 2

You're going to be fine, PC. You have a ton of people around you that love the shit out of you (your kids, your chick, everyone here). I love the shit out of you, too. You are a solid dude that always tries to do the right thing. Nothing wrong with that.

You are just running into difficult times caused by a shitty person. Shitty people do shitty things. Take a step back and realize that.

Peace, love, and hair grease.

• Like 4