Adult Lesson

Skiansurf

Does anyone have any experience with adult lessons at Frost? My gf started skiing with me a lot last year and she's definitely starting to pick it up, but I think she may benefit a lot from a lesson. For the group lessons it looks like they are 9+, do they get grouped solely on ability or does age factor in? Since she's just starting out, she's nervous about getting grouped with a bunch of kids. The hourly private lessons look significantly more expensive, but I guess that may be the better option.

I took a ton of lessons growing up, but honestly can't remember anything about how it works at this point.

Any input is appreciated.

Not hating on Frost because I like it there, but with the slow lifts and the short runs you are going to get a lot less accomplished in an hour private lesson than you would somewhere with a high speed lift and a little more vert. Although you will get more verbal instruction on the lift.

All the feedback thus far is appreciated. Yeah private is probably the way to go.

I have a season pass to blue and jf/bb and have access to cheap tix for bear, so those are the options. Regardless of the speed of the lifts she's way more comfortable at frost and bear because there are less crowds - and I'd rather ski at frost than bear while she's in the lesson :yes . The women's clinic would be awesome, but she doesn't have more than one free day a weekend, unfortunately.

And thanks John I'll let her know.