JF 1/18 Saturday

C1erArt

Nice snowfall overnight. First few freshy runs were great. Got cut up pretty fast, but still nice. Challenge glade hid some rocks so some work on my bases and edges tonight. Great day overall. SkiDan in the house.

Bottom of Challenge on the first run.

photo1_zpse129ce97.jpg

You didn't snowboard cause the water wasn't working??? If my water wasn't working I would have brushed my teeth with Fiji water or a bottle of jack. I don't shower much on the weekends!!!!

I had to get that taken care of today or we would have had to head home after skiing. The pump was replaced and all is good. I got out on the hill around 1, East Mountain was pretty empty, no lines. Thanks to JFSkiDan for offering to help me out. Very cool.

Boys and their toys, as my wife says. I have a set of Elan Apexs, 88mm 176 length. Got them used on eBay, so a little damage doesn't matter too much. Although the ptexing turned out real well. I have a tool that is a cross between a hot melt glue gun and a soldering iron. They hold a carve on the groomers a lot better than the PEs, but aren't real pretty in the baby bumps at Jack Frost, but that is probably me and not the skis. Family has about 9 sets of skis I maintain so as well as skiing during the day I get to putz around the workshop at night. Have a TV on the set of shelves, but (unlike some people) don't have a beer refrigerator down in the basement.