Season Passes

VTmark

Bear creek offers discounted bulk season tickets (I believe) for "buddy's" or presumabley any group who was organized and motivated enough for a bulk of season passes. He is trying to organize such a group for cheaper rates.

Bear creek offers discounted bulk season tickets (I believe) for "buddy's" or presumabley any group who was organized and motivated enough for a bulk of season passes. He is trying to organize such a group for cheaper rates.

29659[/snapback]

Thanks for the translation, I'm still brushing up on my VTMark-ish.

yeah thats what im trying to do.

Adult Unlimited Earlybird $385.00 $305.00

Adult Unlimited Regular $455.00 $385.00

Student Unlimited Earlybird $335.00 $265.00

Student Unlimited Regular $395.00 $335.00

Offpeak Earlybird $189.00 $159.00

Offpeak Regular $219.00 $189.00

Unlimited Family Pass Earlybird $1,199.00 -

Unlimited Family Pass Regular $1,299.00 -

Offpeak Family Pass Earlybird $749.00 -

Offpeak Family Pass Regular $849.00 -

Edited by VTmark

If anyone is feeling trusting... I'm sure you don't need bodies there to get the reduced rate, just the money. In other words if you can't make the meeting and trust someone who will be there with your money, they can purchase your pass. Of coarse you will need to come in later and sign lots of garbage, but I'm sure they would be happy to take your money without you being there!

If anyone is feeling trusting... I'm sure you don't need bodies there to get the reduced rate, just the money. In other words if you can't make the meeting and trust someone who will be there with your money, they can purchase your pass. Of coarse you will need to come in later and sign lots of garbage, but I'm sure they would be happy to take your money without you being there!

29774[/snapback]

Good point - I have a paypal account and would be willing to get any passes that anyone wants. I can be trusted.... :halo

• 1 month later...
Yes, Bear Creek is still offering Club Day each Wednesdays. Show your club ID and receive a $12 extended day lift ticket.

Let me know if there are any other questions that need answering!

32846[/snapback]

Could you create a PASR buddy account for the various season passes available. For example, I would like to add 1 adult and 2 children for weeknights only. The problem is I can't be there Oct 22nd.

Also I am trying to do the math on the $12 weeknight pass. Will you accept PASR as a club?

Could you create a PASR buddy account for the various season passes available.  For example, I would like to add 1 adult and 2 children for weeknights only.  The problem is I can't be there Oct 22nd.

Also I am trying to do the math on the $12 weeknight pass.  Will you accept PASR as a club?

32848[/snapback]

They did last year....

gallery_2_5_6363.jpg