Season Passes

VTmark

• 1 month later...

im reving this topic just to let you guys know thatim headded up on saterday at about 930am to get my seson pass. anybody instered on getting the group rate can pm me for more info.

Why don't you wait till the fall festival day to try and get the group rate?

im reving this topic just to let you guys know thatim headded up on saterday at about 930am to get my seson pass. anybody instered on getting the group rate can pm me for more info.

It is starting to look official. The first annual preseason PASR day will be at Bear Creeks Fall festival!!

:rock

I can't create an account for PSAR to purchase season passes on. That's something you will need to do on your own. As long as you get together to buy more than one pass at a time, you'll get the discount.

As for Club Day, we will honor PSAR cards for the discount. However, this needs to be an official card distributed by PSAR. It would help if I could get a copy of what the membership cards will look like so I can give a sample to the ticket window.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary - I'll be purchasing my BC passes on the Fall Festival weekend and will try and group others who are interested into doing the same. We'll have an official PASR card for your ticket window at that time. We intend on creating cards for supporting/donating members as one of the many benefits for supporters.

Thanks for the update and support!! Bear Creek Rocks!

Edited by Papasteeze