Old Warren Miller films??

thedude4bides

Not exactly sticking to the old-school-skiing theme of the thread, but god damn this is good. All about downhill and the risks athletes take in the event. Does have some historical stuff with Hans Klammer aka "the father of modern downhill". Enjoy:)

Edit: it's the full movie so just stick this in your back pocket until you can watch the whole thing. It's worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-NL-iby9zY

Edited by thedude4bides
  • Like 1

Nice start to a great collection!

I find it hard to watch ski videos when it's 80° because it gets me in the mood to ski and it's nowhere near time. So I have to stick to mtb videos. Usually I just pack the videos up with my ski stuff and don't bring it out until it gets colder

Endless winter is one of my favorites. Now I have the endless winter song in my head...I live forever in endless endless winter endless winter. Haven't seen that one since prob 1996

Matthew I just friend requested you on Facebook.

Thanks for the add!

Nice start to a great collection!

I find it hard to watch ski videos when it's 80° because it gets me in the mood to ski and it's nowhere near time. So I have to stick to mtb videos. Usually I just pack the videos up with my ski stuff and don't bring it out until it gets colder

Toast, let's do it.

If you watched the vid you'd see these guys did it without skis. What they did was nuts. So nuts I might want to try it. They just put a ton of duct tape on hiking boots and did hop turns down a steep using only poles. Mixed in jumps/flips/daffy's/etc. and they didn't land all of them.

OK just saw the clip. Wow just wow. That was awesome. And why am I posting at 330am. Well just was at the diner with some cougars. Meow

Most people will say don't drunk and internet, but I will never discourage you from drunk posting :buds::dance::chea:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Warren Millet Entertainment just released some old school movies. Previously the oldest I could find was 1978 on DVD. Now they have as far back as '72 in digital format.

http://www.skinet.com/warrenmiller/download-warren-miller-films-itunes

That's cool, have you seen the stump collection on amazon ?

Blizzard of Ahh's to Ptex and Ducttape, truly excellent.

• Like 1