Black Friday roll call...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

So how is it guys?  How are the bumps?  Crowds?

Was crowded didn't ski the bumps..just high speed grooming for me...good conditions on Main Street and chute..kind of herky jerky on lazy. Blue made alot of money today.

Nice what is it????

The snowmaking cannons were blowing on Tuts lane and homestretch this morning and looks like temperatures in the teens tonight so they'll keep pumping snow. Will be nice if six pack opens next weekend. Alot of blues services are now down there. I heard there's still alot of construction left on the lower lodge and the parking lot down there is a little different with the new fishing pond.

The snowmaking cannons were blowing on Tuts lane and homestretch this morning and looks like temperatures in the teens tonight so they'll keep pumping snow. Will be nice if six pack opens next weekend. Alot of blues services are now down there. I heard there's still alot of construction left on the lower lodge and the parking lot down there is a little different with the new fishing pond.

Is the valley opening dependent on the construction being finished?