JF 12/21

C1erArt

Fun day. I thought conditions were much better today than yesterday. Ran into guitar, tiny moose and some ski diva friends of tiny moose. They have been able to make snow non stop since late friday afternoon. East could be open next weekend if it doest float away with this weeks weather. They groomed the top of tbolt, and then called it quits on that for some reason. Would have been nice to have that open at some point today. Bumped into PC on my way out in the afternoon.

Only pic from today was the snowmakers experimenting with some new fun colored snow.

post-1753-0-55234600-1419209044_thumb.jpg

Fun colored snow or blown pipe?

it was definitely snow coming out of the gun,  my guess is rust from a pipe that hasnt been turned on this year.  Just my guess though.  Blown pipe wouldnt be out of the norm for Frost though.  it happened last year.  

Maybe Sara can help us understand the orange snow.  She has been so helpful over in the Montage threads.  

Edited by JFskiDan
  • Like 1

it was definitely snow coming out of the gun, my guess is rust from a pipe that hasnt been turned on this year. Just my guess though. Blown pipe wouldnt be out of the norm for Frost though. it happened last year.

Maybe Sara can help us understand the orange snow. She has been so helpful over in the Montage threads.

Be nice Dan.... Doug is planning on hitting that shit after four dates at sheetz once she hits a thousand posts.