5 years ago

phillycore

That just means I'm still kinda cool for and old guy. Surely doesn't mean that I'm the guy he's calling to go get lit up and pick up females in the bar.

Doug you might make his list for that....you'd attract the attention than he'd scoop them up when they realized you're just a tool...lol

Edit..... I love giving Doug shit......lol

Edited by phillycore
  • Like 2

That just means I'm still kinda cool for and old guy. Surely doesn't mean that I'm the guy he's calling to go get lit up and pick up females in the bar.

Doug you might make his list for that....you'd attract the attention than he'd scoop them up when they realized you're just a tool...lol

Edit..... I love giving Doug shit......lol

The fact that you waited patiently for me when I got stuck in manky snow and had to get my bearings after some high test beers at Blue and snow snakes earns you major gnar points. Friends give each other shit. That is lyfe.

hell no i dont respect myself.  when i was 20 i figured by this time in my life id be married with a home and possibly childeren

When I was 20 I thought I'd be working on Wall Street...driving an Audi or something....it's all good I sell alot of tombstones..I push more rocks than Wesley Snipes in New Jack City. Wife and kids have never been something I wanted but I respect those who went that Root..what about Root??? Cause if my parents didnt want kids I wouldn't be here thinking about first chair tomorrow at Blue.

And anybody is welcome to organize a PASR day at any ski area. If toast and Johnny law and atomic Jeff and Matt edge and Phillycore and TP4 and Mark and mBike and all the other blue peeps went somewhere else for the day I might have to tag along.

• Like 2

Barb. POC you seem like a good person, I dont know you too well, but i assume i respect you.

the following things are things a person can do to earn my respect:

1. raise children/a family

2. own a home (unless you live in the city, in which case renting is perfectly acceptable)

3. be drug-free

4. be alcohol free (1 or 2 drinks in a sitting is ok, but no more than that)

5. avoids bars (a high end bar for 1 or 2 in a sitting is ok, but if everyone at your bar has at least 1 DUI, i cant respect that)

Aww shucks TP4, I'm flattered. Lots of others here fit your criteria.

Take your time with the family as Ridge said. I have reached a new level of hell dealing with teenage boys.

Edited by Barb
  • Like 2