3/12/15...afternoon edition

Hey All,

I'm back from another session at Blue mountain the true mountain. The drive took extra long due to a bad accident just south of the Triechlers bridge where a small car rear ended a cement truck. The entire front of the car was totalled with airbags deployed...serious carnage. That added a few minutes to the drive and I arrived in a super muddy lower lot at 3:05PM with a temperature of around 40 degrees under mostly sunny sky's with moderate winds at the base. Atomic Jeff arrived a few minutes later straight from work. First run was Razors which was firm on top and kind of choppy firm below..not that great. Nightmare to Dreamweaver was alright on the top but super choppy and rough the last pitch. Lazy mile was too slow to be much fun...

Winds weren't the 50mph gusts reported by ZZSlope earlier but at least 25mph at the summit keeping things a little cooler. We rode the lifts with some interesting charecters. A dude wearing a Balaclava, a kid who's homeschooled and a couple people who had never seen fat skis before. People act like fat skis are a new thing. I've been on fat skis 7 years and I was late to the game. Paradise was pleasent and we skied it a few times. Smoother than other runs. We then ended with a pair of runs on Razors edge which had gotten a bit softer on the lower half. Don't be fooled by the warm weather it's not spring conditions just yet. Tonight could be rough as everything firms up with piles everywhere. I'm sure JLaw will say its rowdy.

Looks like a washout Saturday with heavy rain and I likely won't be out until Sunday morning. I'm looking forward to some smooth groomers!!!

Shit was a brick yo

Flats had three inches of ice pellets, most of the trail was very firm irregular ruts with random boiler plate.

Real shit snow which means it's a perfect time for my once a president bump runs.

Mad Frankenstein kinda night, jl and bumps ? Mattedge with a helmet and then on the last run guns come on.

Crazy. .....April is definitely in play

• Like 2

Shit was a brick yo

Flats had three inches of ice pellets, most of the trail was very firm irregular ruts with random boiler plate.

Real shit snow which means it's a perfect time for my once a president bump runs.

Mad Frankenstein kinda night, jl and bumps ? Mattedge with a helmet and then on the last run guns come on.

Crazy. .....April is definitely in play

Understatement of the century...

Crispy deep fried bumps, toasted English muffin with course organic sugar granules (hold the butter please), finished off with some hot out of the oven super sized death cookies... Ski a la carte at its finest.

Do you think the blowing last night was for marketing reasons? Maybe April 4th as the closing date which is a Saturday. I'm gonna book my Colorado trip later than that to be sure. Blue is never open on Easter for religious reasons I guess just like XMAS.

nah rain is bad but nothing super terrible, they blew on all the connectors because that shit goes first.

Shit ain't done yet unless they want it to be. I know I'm stuck on repeat but it goes cold on the 18th. NOAA is already on board, tuesday low 25, weds 24, etc etc.

If they want to blow they certainly can and if they do unless 9" of rain fall they'll make april no problem. First real chance for 60's is mid April.

• Like 1

Boner moved to Philly years ago and has been causing havoc ever since.  JA, SY, and Spot recently came down to visit and they all caused wreck, mainly around the EL in Kensington and I-95 area.  at VTMark's old crib in Port Richmond, Trap and Devo also had a bunch of throw ups.  Pear smashed the aqueduct along the school-kill expressway right before the Vine Street Expressway.  Kuma had some shit before the aqueduct on the Septa lines.  Skrew had some dope spots on the Septa side of that aqueduct and smells had some rollers along the amtrak line in North Philly.

I like

Trains!!!! Choo choo. I also like dancing.

trains go by my work like every 20 minutes.  i would take a picture but then tapatalk would be on and i get notifications like every 5 minutes since im such a great poster that most of my posts get liked and/or quoted, so i would get alot of notifications, and i dont like that.

I'm halfway to midnight just thinking about trains. The one chick I know is part Japanese and she was talking about the bullet trains the other day. They go zero to 200 real quick!!!

Diamond Credit Union is wack as hell.  first time ive ever had to have a customer call them and give permission for them to give me a pay-off smh.  customer was cool giving me their SS but they think they wont be cool with me getting their pay-off smh

That's crazy wahahahahooey I just wanna jerk off!!!! Who logs that here?

I am shake shake shake shake shaking my Herman...still don't know what I was waiting for and the time was running wild and everytime I thought I had it made it seemed my days were not so sweet I'm much to fast to take that test cha cha cha cha changes time to face the strain cha cha cha changes time may change me but I can't chase time.

Diamond Credit Union is wack as hell.  first time ive ever had to have a customer call them and give permission for them to give me a pay-off smh.  customer was cool giving me their SS but they think they wont be cool with me getting their pay-off smh

Since this thread got hijacked from a TR to a car thread, let me just say that I had someone finance through Diamond FCU not that long ago and it was a joke. Normally if someone wants to finance outside the dealership you give them a bill of sale and send them on their way to get a check. Not with Diamond! Customer calls me a few days later saying the credit union needs me to send them a copy of the front/back of the title, a copy of my dealer license, carfax copy, and some other nonsense. Finally over a week later they cut the customer a check so I could deliver the car. People just need to finance through the dealership so there are no hassles and we can get a kickback from the bank :devil:

Edited by skifreak
  • Like 1