Snow In Montana

skifreak

Ok, here i am in the mountains, did I see 101 on the car thermometer today??? did we really go grass skiing today? what we were we thinking?

Ok, you know you are addicted to skiing if you strap your boots on with out socks and ski down rock infested, gulllied 100 degree 80% humidity, unmowed slope on grass skis :rock

The elevation is 7000' thats why it snowed, Mark.

30597[/snapback]

opps i didnt' see that part

Ok, here i am in the mountains, did I see 101 on the car thermometer today???  did we really go grass skiing today?  what we were we thinking?

Ok,  you know you are addicted to skiing if you strap your boots on with out socks and ski down rock infested, gulllied 100 degree 80% humidity, unmowed slope on  grass skis :rock

30627[/snapback]

we are in desprate need of snow.

It was in the mid-30's this morning when I woke up and we can see snow on Great Northern. I am sitting in a cardigan as I type. However, I am sure this is just a blip. Last year's white Halloween turned out to mean bad news for the season. So, the last thing I want is a white Labor Day!!!