For Johnny law...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I can relate except for the kids...no more popping Molly's when I wanna relax I drink a hot toddy..don't ski stoned but you can find me in the family ski zone...nowadays I like to use the footrest..

http://unofficialnetworks.com/2016/02/must-watch-the-funniest-chairlift-safety-bar-video-ever

• Like 2

Sometimes it's tough to get the skis on top when your knees hit the upper part on some bars....

One time riding with my youngest he managed to get the bar between his boot and the ski at the arch so it was kinda scary when we couldn't raise the bar coming into the drop off. Luckily I was able to get it unhooked just in time.

When I'm on a chair with nobody I know, I sometimes intentionally leave my feet on the rest and stare off in the other direction just to see how long it takes others to get torqued enough to say something.

Otherwise I just go with the flow...

On a ride once with a ski patroller, people wanted to lift the bar a few supports away from discharge.

He politely asked, "Would you want to fall from this height?", to which others replied "No".

He said "Rule of thumb: Don't lift the bar any sooner than you're willing to fall from the chair."

I think people get scared that they're not going to be able to lift the bar in time.

With detachables, you could wait until you're skis touch down and still have enough time to lift the bar.

• Like 1

When I'm on a chair with nobody I know, I sometimes intentionally leave my feet on the rest and stare off in the other direction just to see how long it takes others to get torqued enough to say something.Otherwise I just go with the flow...On a ride once with a ski patroller, people wanted to lift the bar a few supports away from discharge.He politely asked, "Would you want to fall from this height?", to which others replied "No".He said "Rule of thumb: Don't lift the bar any sooner than you're willing to fall from the chair."I think people get scared that they're not going to be able to lift the bar in time.With detachables, you could wait until you're skis touch down and still have enough time to lift the bar.

Super cool stories...thanks Indiggio..ok back to paying bills

You talking about Ja Rule??? Murder Inc..Irv Gotti..Ashanti..always on time except for your girls period..oh snap stepped on a crack broke to mamas back. Yo mama so fat when she wears a Malcolm X jacket helicopters land on her back...oh snap..nah nah you stupid shoot an arrow like Cupid nah nah you bugging son.

All the thugs in the club say A bay bay and all the ducks in the tub say A bay bay walk up in the spot yeah I'm that guy fitted to the side yeah that dude is fly..riding high like a hot air balloon y'all fools is tripping like you on mushrooms boom knitting on my loom hand knit jawns from dusk till dawn till my yarn be gone yeah I go harder than a motherfucker yes I is that dude in a purple polo fighting Star Wars like Han Solo and when it comes to limbo you know I get low

I wasn't impressed with a basin in April

Trust me I would be getting first chair with mark out west

Why not impressed with a basin.

Abasin doesn't have a lot of vert but nice blue cruisers a few bowls and Pali has some nice steeps.